Chapter 8

Minji Pov

"So Minji, how is Haerin working? good ?" dad asked me.

"Yes , she perfect." I smile remembering her.

"Good , so don't make something bad to her ." dad warned me.

"Dad , can you give Haerin 3 days off? I have promised to go on vacation with her." suddenly Hyein interrupt us.

"Sure can , but you need to ask Minji first cause Haerin work for Minji . She is Minji's PA now ." dad said and looked at me.

"where are you going on vacation? And why did you ask for her instead of her?" is she too scared to me that she asked Hyein for help.

"Cause I'm the one that want her to go on vacation with me." she smiled awkwardly.

"So... can she go ?" Hyein asked again.

"Ofc she can . But...... in 1 condition ." i grinned.

"What ?"she asked.

"I'm going too. Can I ?" i asked

"Uh-uhm , sure . Why not , right ?" nice Hyein. You make my plan easy.

"So , do you guys need money . I know Hyein and Haerin will need it . How about you Minji ?" dad asked me.

"Just give it to Hyein and Haerin . I can afford myself." i said. "When do you want to go on vacation , Hyein-ah." i asked her.

"Next week." Hyein answered me.

-

Haerin Pov

"WHATTT!!??" i shouted.

"Haerin-ahh , why do you have to yelled?" Hyein asked me through the call.

"Why is she coming with us ?"I asked in frustration.

"It's not a big deal Haerin. It's just Minji." yess it's not a big deal for you , but ME ??!!!

"IT'S.NOT.A.BIG.DEAL??! IT'S A BIG DEAL FOR ME. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR SISTER DID TO ME THIS WE-" omg i shouldn't say it.

"Did what Haerin-ahh?" she asked me.

"Nothing . She can go with us . it's not a problem." im in trouble now.

"Haerin-ahh, i asked you again. What did she do to you ?" OH MY GOD. should i tell her ??

Oh shit.

"Haerin-ahh , why are you quiet. Answer me."Hyein asked impatiently .

"Uh-uhm , remember when , that day mom asked, why is there a red mark on my neck?"

"Yesss?....OH MY GOD , MINJI DID IT , RIGHTT?!!" Hyein yelled

"stop yelling, you can make my eardrums burst" I answered her while holding the phone away from my ear.

"Doesn't she hate you ? Or .... she started to like you ?? OH MY GOSHHH , I WILL GET SISTER-IN-LAW SOON." I'll fucking rip her mouth if she keep screaming.

"CAN YOU STOP YELLING ?!! UGHH yess she made it and pleas stop yelling ."

"Ehh did you said 'Sister-in-law' ?!!" i asked her .

"Ye-" " Shut the fuck up you bitch. Noo !!!, it's to early for that thing. And she hates me ." i cut her off.

"I don't even care if you become my sister-in-law later. Mom and Dad will love it. Remember when mom and dad once said they want you to be their daughter-in-law but both of us are girl. And that time you said you are straight."Hyein said.

Well that time, I fell inlove with a boy. He's my first crush.

"Mom still don't know about , I'm not straight anymore."

"And you have a chance to be my sister-in-law." she said

"I.DON'T.WANT.TO.BE.YOUR.SISTER-IN-LAW.AND.SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP.YOUR.FUCKING.
MOUTH.BEFORE.I.RIP.IT." she pissed me off and i end the call.

I'm not ready for that thing.

-
-
-
-
-

-A/N : hii , im back , and sorry for the short chapter.