Chapter 21

-Haerin pov-

-same day but night came , 6:35p.m-

We slept from noon until night came. I woke up and saw that she was still sleeping. I think she is really tired. She just needs some enough sleep.

I moved her hand carefully away from my body. I want to go take a shower and go downstairs. I haven't eaten since noon. I put her on my priority then myself. I don't even care if I don't eat, the important thing is that she is here with me. I really miss her after not seeing her for a long time.

-

I went downstairs and was greeted by mom." Haerin-ah , are you okay ? Did she hurt you ?" mom said checking me if i am really fine.

"Don't worry mom . I'm okay ." i said.

"You sure ? Why did it take so long ? she must have hit you right? You didn't even leave the room ." mom said worriedly.

I laughed at her . " No mom , She didn't do anything.Well, I just calmed her down and we slept. that all." I said and smiled at mom to reassure her that nothing happened.

"WOWWWW, KANG HAERIN IS THE FIRST WOMAN WHO COULD LOWER HER ANGER" Hyein suddenly interrupted our conversation.

"could lower her anger ? Why is that ?" I asked with confusion.

"Hyein is right, when she was little she used to throw tantrums. we can't control her. we leave her in a few days alone and she will be back to normal." mom said.

I remember her throwing tantrums when she was little. sometimes she takes out her hatred with me. that's why I thought she hated me first or did she really hate me before ?

"Mhm , i think leave her alone is not a good idea." i said and then they just shut up. I didn't say anything wrong, right?

"O-okay, I'm hungry mom. can we eat ? And later I will bring Minji's dinner after we finish eating. let just her rest first." i said breaking the silence.

mom nodded and we ate.

-

"let's eat . i brought dinner for you." she had already woken up and was just sitting on the bed playing on the phone. she just kept playing on the phone and ignored me. Maybe she didn't hear me. she was too focused on her phone.

I put the tray on the bedside table and want to approach her.

"lets e-"I didn't finish my sentence,she suddenly stood up. I just watched her movements. she tied her hair and started approaching me. I was suddenly nervous. maybe she wants to eat , that's why she came close . do I expect something else to happen?

she moved closer to me. Getting closer and more closer until there is only an inch of space left. our faces are very close. I gulped because of this close proximity. I looked away from her . i didn't dare look at her.

her hand on my chin and she then turned my gaze to her. I just stared into her eyes. I saw her staring alternately at my lips and eyes. she wanted to kiss me but my phone suddenly beeped showing an incoming message. I took my phone and looked at it.

Unknown: i know you're with her now.

Unknown: leave her

that's all i could read, she took my phone and threw it somewhere. I hope my phone isn't broken.

her hand held my cheek and then her thumb touched my lips and caressed them.she laid me on the bed and started crawling on top of me. now i know what she wants to do. I just stared into her eyes and waited for her to do it first. I won't lie , I want it too.

without thinking, she kissed me passionately. her hands find a way to grab my waist and pull me closer to her body. the last time we did this was about three weeks ago. I miss her lips, her touch, her scent, I miss everything about her. I don't care about anything now, all I know is that I want her so bad . and then she kissed my neck and started sucking it. I hissed in pain but I didn't care. I moaned in pleasure and I think she smiled on my neck when she heard me moan. she removed my clothes and kissed every part of my body. not wanting to leave a single part missing from her kiss. it gives me shivers down my spine.and then she undressed herself and we were both naked. she's really pretty inside and out.

-Minji pov-

I miss her so much. I knew I should tell her about him. I had seen him chatting with her when she left the room. I have seen the pictures that he gave to her. he has gone too far. but why didn't she say anything about the picture to me?

I will tell her when the time is right and now I want to release my longing for her.

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n : how is it so far ?