Chapter 14

-office-

-Haerin pov-

Minji still hasn't come to work and I have to do something. I need to asked dad about her number.

I was just about to knock on the dad's door room when someone dragged me to a secluded place.

"Is it true ?" She asked me. Right time , she's back.

"What ?!" I asked her back.

"Mom told me that you're getting married. Is it true ? And with who ?!" woooo she doesn't know who I'm going to marry. It's you idiot. Let's play her.

"Yes Minji. You need to move on from me ." I said holding back a laugh.

"Who are you married to ?!" she asked again.

"Didn't mom tell you ?" I asked back.

She shook her head. "Who ??" She asked again getting impatient.

"Well , why do you care about who i marry with ?" I said.

"Just tell me who is it Haerin . It's a simple question." She said keep her straight face.

I was just about to go away ignore her but she pinned me to the wall. Oh no, not this again.

"TELL.ME.I DON'T LIKE TO REPEAT." She's look like she's about to cry.

She's scary. "Fine ! Don't get too close anymore. It's you ." I said . Her face looked like she couldn't believe what I said.

"You don't believe it , do you ?" I asked her. She shook her head in disbelief.

"It's up to you to believe it or not. I don't like to repeat." I push her and walk away then I left her stunned there.

-

-Hyein/Minji House-

-evening-

I thought she was at home but she wasn't. As usual disappeared somewhere. I just wanted to talk about our marriage. I really hope she is not like this after marriage. I don't want to regret the choice I made.

"Where is she ?" Dad asked and he seemed to hold back his anger.

Well , soon the night will come.

I told them that Minji met me this morning. And they thought maybe Minji would return home later but no.

-night (10:30)-

She still hasn't come home yet. I'm sleepy now. Maybe she won't come home. Well I'm going to bed now. I still have work tomorrow.

I still sleep with Hyein. And I still hate sleeping alone.

-Minji pov-

I have my own house but no one knows.

I don't know whether to believe what Haerin said. I know I want to her marry me but why all of sudden ?

Last night mom only told me that Haerin was getting married but she didn't tell me who she was going to marry. And when I asked her , she said the person she was going to marry was me.

I know I should go back to my parents' house now. But now I have a problem. Remember the message i received that day ?(refer to chapter 7). I know who it is .He keep messaging me. He is my ex and yes He is HE. He's the reason why I hate men.

I met him when I was studying abroad. He just used me. He just wants my money and my body. I was blindly in love with him and I give everything he wants. Mom and dad didn't know about it and I just kept it to myself. I know they will be mad at me when they know I have lost my virginity. That was my mistake. That's why I have a hard time trusting people.

Tomorrow I will go back home and ask them if it is true or not. I want to rest now.

-

-Haerin pov-

-morning 6:15-

I hope she goes to work today so I can talk to her properly about our marriage.

-

Today went smoothly but still , Minji didn't come to work. I guess i should text her.

Haerin: after I finish my work I'll go home. Definitely your house. I have something to talk to you about.  So , see you at home later ?

She just read my message and didn't reply it. At least she read my message.

-

-home , 8:20p.m-

I'm waiting for her to come. I have been waiting for 2 hour or more ? I don't know ughhh. I'm getting impatient now.

"I swear to god , I'll kill her if she doesn't come." Hyein is really mad at her sister now

"Relax Hyein. I know she will come." I said I hope so.

Please Minji , don't make me regret it. Come on Minji , please come. Pleaseeee.

"Is it true ?" I heard a familiar voice. I know it's her.

I stood up after hearing her voice.

"Is it true ? Is it true that you will marry me ?" She asked again.

"Yes Minji." I answered her.

"You're not lying , right ?" She asked again.

"Of course not. Haerin never lied. And she said yes when mom proposed her for you." Dad said.

"You won't regret it later , will you ?" She asked me again.

"I hope so." Not sure what to say. Well, a few minutes ago you almost made me regret it. And suddenly I felt I was being hugged.

"Thank you." She said right into my ear.

"Okay. So when is the date ? Me and dad can't wait to have grandchildren." Mom said it made me feel embarrassed. So i hid my face in her chest. Well , she still hugs me.

"We only can adopt children mom." Minji said to mom and still hugging me. I like her scent actually.

That night, we talked about when our wedding date was, how many people we wanted to invite later, where the ceremony would take place and so on.

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n : this is not the end. This is just the beginning of the story. 😈😈