Chapter 1

Haerin pov

At cafe

"Pleaseeeee , just one date. After that i'll stop bothering you." Hyein said while looking at me with her puppy eyes.

"No!! it's yours date anyway !! Why would I go with you. And it's mom and dad's choice for you . Mom and Dad would be mad at me if their know im with you !!"i said angrily

I dont want to interrupt someone's date and it's my "best friend's" date . And you must be confuse why I call my best friend's parents Mom and Dad too , cause their are my second family after my parents died 10 years ago and now i'm 21 same goes to Hyein. Hyein's parents adopt me. And i'm thankful to them .

"Don't you fucking dare to tell mom and dad!!Just accompany me that one date only. After that i will stop bothering you. And I will give you everything you want."she pleaded me.

"Okay , Okay!! just this ONE!!" I only accept because she promised me to give "everything"

"And what would you give me ? heh?" I ask with some mischievous smile . I know she can give me everything cause her family is rich.

"Like I said EVERYTHING. And what do you want ??" she emphasis the word everything. And i just laughed because she was so cute.

"Okayyyy , I would like to have some vacation abroad , but..."

I love seeing her face waiting for me to finished my sentence.

"But.... only if you pay all of liabilities. My food , drink and everything i want to buy. I will not spend a dime. How about that ?" I stated.

"Okay deal. Eventhough you rich too , you like to scrape other people's money."she gave in. But she have some smile on her face.

I just laughed because she never gave in with me. And something with that look and I need to know why she have the smile on her lips.

"You know I have a sister who lives abroad, right?" she asked with her eyebrows raised and grin to me .

"Yes ? And why you asked?" please don't tell me that something bad about it. I never heard news about him since he studied abroad .It was a disaster for me if she coming back . I stil remember what her sister tell me before. She hates me and I hate her too but not that much hate as she hates me.

"She's coming soon!!" Hyein is very happy for sure because her sister that left her 15 years ago is coming back here.

Yes,  her sister left her 15 years ago at the age of 8 , for study abroad. She's to young for that , but because she was to smart , that's why she studied abroad. And she resides in California with her uncle until now. But she will come back here soon.

I didn't  know how to respond so I just fake smile ( spain without s :) ). I'm very afraid of what will happen when she returns. Just hope nothing happens.

"Aren't you should happy too? My sister is coming soon . She must have change a lot" she said still with happy face whil I'm not.

"I hope so." just hope what she said is true. I'm just fucking hope that she will not hate me or do something bad to me.

"We'll see."

"Come on Hyein , I need to take you to home unless mom and dad gonna mad at me because bring you home late" i changed the topic so I wouldn't have to hear about her sister again

Infront of Hyein's house

It's just take 10 minute to take her home from the cafe. I need to leave early before mom tells me to stay. It's not that i hate this house but from now on i have to get used to not to stay because her sister will be back soon and i have my apartment.

But it's too late . Mom saw me and she was ready to scold me for not staying.

"KANG HAERIN-AHHH!! COME HERE AND STAY WITH US UNTIL MORNING , YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE BECAUSE IT'S ALMOST 11PM" i just gulped and didn't want to fight back because she was right.

Thanks to god that 'she' still abroad . But if she's back , then i will not stay here. I don't care if mom gonna mad at me. So i just stayed, wait until morning and listened to mom. She's my mom too after all.

I went into Hyein's room, I don't have a room in this house and I share a room with Hyein. I changed my clothes into a nightgown, of course it wasn't mine, it was Hyein's. Sometimes if I stayed here I will bring my own clothes but this time i don't.

I feel tired and sleepy now , so without hesitation I close my eyes and sleep while Hyein is still playing on her phone.

-
-
-
-
-

A/n : hope you like it ;)