Epilogue

"That's just gross," Andrea said scrunching her face up at Leo as he popped the chip into his mouth.

"Five second rule." He shrugged making her roll her eyes. She shook her head at him before leaning into Luca who wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Tyler narrowed his eyes at the two before letting out an irritated scoff. "Can you two not do that?" He muttered making Andrea smirk.

"Just cause you're lonely doesn't mean you have to take it out in everyone else Tyler," she said making him glare at her.

"I'm not lonely." He said looking down.

"Oh please when was the last time you even spoke to a woman?" Abigail said as she entered the room. Andrea laughed as Abigail set herself down next to her.

"Jeez mom. You're meant to be on my side."

Carol and Stacey walked in with two pizza boxes in hand making Leo throw his hands up in celebration.

"You just ate fatass." Rocco said making the younger man sneer at him.

"Well you're ugly so," he said shrugging his shoulder making his older brother punch him in the arm.

"You sure you wanna fight me bitchboy? The u defeated champion of the underground" Leo said a smug grin on his face as he tilted his head making Andrea snort.

"Undefeated?" She said as she sat up properly a determined look on her face, ready to violently humble Leo.

"Yeah..." he said hesitantly his smile dripping in fear of the smugness plastered all over his sisters face.

"Now correct me if I'm wrong but five or six years ago I heard a little something about one of your fights." She said stifling a giggle when Leo's whole face dropped as his ears burned bright red.

"How the hell do you know about that.

"What? What is it?" Rocco said leaning forward desperate for new material to bully Leo with.

"Andrea don't I'll so do any-" suddenly his eyes widened as he covered his mouth with a gasp. "HOLY SHIT IT WAS YOU?!" He questioned his voice filled with outrage.

Andrea couldn't help but laugh as everyone else looked around in confusion. "Don't do this to me. Andrea don't tell them." Leo practically begged not even wanting to know what Rocco would say.

Andrea smirked evilly as she turned to the other their face plastered with curious amusement. "About five years ago I was doing a few underground fights here and there. That's actually how I met Liam. The ex don of the Americans. But anyways that's a story for another time. One of my last if not my last fight was with your undefeated champion right here."

Leo buried his face in the pillow letting out a grunt of pain in anticipation of the inevitable embarrassment he was about to face.

"Hard fight I'll give him that much. He beat the shit out of me. But I don't think I remember him winning?" She said mockingly as she placed her hand on her chin.

"Don't do this to me." Leo croaked looking up at his sister with pleading eyes only to be met with an evil grin.

"Holy shit. Holyyy shitttt!" Rocco said as he looked down at Leo his eyes wide with excitement. "You got beat by a 16 year old girl?! You got beat by your younger sister?!"

"Oh that's not the best part. He ran into my foot. Knocked himself out cold."

All hell broke loose. Before anyone knew what was happening Rocco was on the floor in hysterics as Leo walked out the room his hands on his hips as he took a deep breath. The rest of the Romanos could help but laugh as Alessandro covered his mouth trying to stifle his laugh.