Chapter 32

"you're sure you rember the plan," I asked for the upteenth time.

"Oh my god yes!" Ollie said throwing his hands up. " Why the hell do you keep asking me that."

"Last time you said you remembered you took out the wrong person." I dead panned making him cross his arms and pout like a child.

"You kill the wrong person one time and all of a sudden that's what you're known for." He muttered under his breath facing the window.

"You killed an innocent man cause he gave you drug dealer vibes!" I said making him narrow his eyes at me.

"Well he was very shady," he said putting his hand up in my face.

"Oh don't you dare sass me," I said putting my finger in his face. He slapped my finger away with a scoff making me gasp. "You did not just do that."

"I just did." He said with a small smile making me lunge at him. I wrapped my hands around his neck begining to shake him around violently.

"Fucks sake Drea! Don't kill him yet we need him." Tyler said running his hand down his face. He looked over at us in the rearview mirror giving me a small amused smile.

I pulled away leaving Ollie gasping and groaning as he tried to get his breath back. "Y-youre a psycho," he said making me punch him in the arm. "Ow that hurt asshole."

"That was the point idiot." I said narrowing my eyes at him. Ollie did the same before I rolled my eyes, turning away from him and facing the window.

Ollie was my right hand man. And my best friend. But his head is already big enough so that's something I hope he never finds out.

He was an idiot but he was always there when I needed him. Although it didn't happen often. I was still working on being open with my feelings. I didn't know how to project them. I wasn't used to it. My whole life I had simply just shove them down as far as possible but now there were people who cared and would listen but I had no clue how to communicate with them.

"We're here," Tyler said pulling up outside of my club breaking me out of our thoughts.

There had been an assassin who had been taking out my men. I had no clue who she was or how she knew who my men were but today I was going to find out once and for all.

"Okay so remember Ollie. You're gonna act drunk. Lure her in. Then we'll strike." I said slowly as if I was talking to a child. Ollie only stared at me with an unamused expression. I gave him a condescending tight lipped smile patting him on the cheek before fixing my dress and stepping out of the car.

(Andrea's dress)

We approached the entrance walking past the line of people who had been waiting

We approached the entrance walking past the line of people who had been waiting. Some stared in awe. Others glared. I simply ignored.

I strode in with Ollie and Tyler behind me scanning the place slightly. Three of my other men were there but I doubted the assassin would take them over my right hand man.