Chapter 36

Third person pov

Leo woke up with a groan as a pounding headache hit him with full force. He turned over expecting to see his hotel room but faced an unfamiliar atmosphere instead. He bolted up before the memories of what had happened came rushing back to him.

Leo was immediately wary as he was in a nicely decorated room instead of the cell he had expected. Rocco was nowhere to be found as Leo stumbled around the small yet classy room. He approached the door and tried to pull it and ofcourse it was locked.

Leo looked around the room again looking for anything he could use to pick the lock or break the door quietly. Just as he approached the side table drawers the door was slammed open and he was met with a calm Ollie.

"I see that you're awake," Ollie started making Leo scoff.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock." He said making Ollie glare at him. Perhaps now was not the best time for sarcastic remarks.

"Anyways get ready you're going home." Ollie said making Leo do a double take.

"What?"

"I don't like to repeat myself." Ollie said in a deathly tone making Leo immediately shut his mouth. He didn't have the upper hand in this situation and he needed to be wary of that.

"What's the catch? You guys are just letting us leave?" He asked taking a skeptical step back. Ollie simply nodded already bored with this conversation as he had had the exact same one with Rocco not even five minutes ago.

"Anyways I'll go prepare your transport." A bored Ollie said as he exited the room but forgot to lock it behind him.

Leo stared at the door for a moment not sure whether or not he even wanted to leave the room. But there was no way the Americans were simply letting them go. The Americans and Italians had been rivals for god knows how long and now the Americans had gotten the upper hand and they simply wanted to give it away? Not a chance.

Leo hesitantly stepped out of the room poking his head out fist making sure there was no one in the hallway.

As there was no one there he stepped out fully and started making his way towards the stairs. Leo walked up them slowly and silently quickly reaching an area which resembled a common room.

"Cazzo" he whispered when he saw the exit but two guards stood Infront. Even if he wanted to he couldn't leave without Rocco. Just then he felt a body barrel into his and turned around only to find Rocco right behind him.

"You were gonna leave me here you little shit." He whispered punching Leo making him scowl.

"You deserve to be left here after getting us kidnapped."

"How the hell is this my fault." Rocco whisper shouted but Leo quickly threw his hand over Rocco's mouth. He glared at Rocco making him roll his eyes and stop complaining. Leo formulated a plan in his head before he heard yells coming from am office.

"I am your Donna! You will do as I say. Question me again you will have a bullet lodged into your skull." Leo and Rocco looked at each other in surprise. They could find out who the Donna was. That would surely give the upper hand to the Italians. They immediately started back down the stairs and towards the enraged yelling. They walked carefully and quietly as the fear of being caught hung over them like a dark cloud.