Chapter 56

"Get him up!" Andrea yelled out as she rushed towards the way they had come through. "Hurry!" She yelled when her brother didn't move.

Another bang jolted through the building enticing them into picking Leo up gently as they began to follow Andrea.

"We have about five minutes before this whole building comes toppling down." She yelled out as she sprinted up the stairs with her brothers close behind. She reached the landing but didn't even stop for a second as she continued to sprint down the hall. Pain rushed through her making her let out a gram as she clutched onto her side. She realised she was losing blood fast but that didn't matter. She had to get them to safety.

Another bang send the building rumbling all over again but a large chunk of the floor above them came crashing down almost crushing Andrea. She let out a small yelp as the debris smashed around scratching her skin. With a small cough she looked back where her brothers were staring at her in concern.

"I'm ok." She said before taking a left. "Come on through the boiler room." She yelled out running through the same door Luca had left through not even hours ago.

She didn't slow down as she began to feel light headed. The colours began to blend together as she felt herself falter slightly. Shaking it off she almost crashed into the wall as she fell slightly. Feeling arms under her she looked at Xander and Xavier who held her up with concern etched into their features.

"I'm ok." She muttered but her words came out slurred.

"Fuck come on Andrea we need you." Xander said shaking her slightly making her perk up.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She repeated as another bang snapped her out of her daze. "Just through there come on." She said as Xander and Xavier helped her through into the room. "There's a door right at the back." She said.

Stepping to the side she made a path for Alessandro and Emilio who were carrying Leo.

"Get Leo out first. Check if there are any doctors available. If not just get him in a van and we'll try to get him to a hospital." She said directing them through as she pointed at the door.

With a nod the pair rushed out of the building as fast as they could with Rocco and the twins close behind. Andrea began to follow them but felt her heart get stuck in her lungs as her pants got caught onto a broken pipe. "No no no no," she cried as she tried to pull it off to no avail. Another boom rattled the building as she felt the roof behind her begin to cave in.

"Andrea!" Alessandro called out but she couldn't even begin to speak as panic rushed through her. But at least everyone else was safe.

She let out a frustrated scream when suddenly she felt arms wrap around her as they yanked her off the pipe ripping the pants in the process. She felt herself be lifted in the air before whoever had her in their hold began to sprint out of the collapsing room as quick as they could. Andrea turned as she watched the room behind them begin to cave in making her hit the back of whoever she was on slightly as she yelled at them to hurry.

Practically throwing themselves out of the building they barely even touched the ground before the entire boiler room caved in on itself.

With a heavy breath Andrea turned to look at Rocco who was already looking at her. "Fuck me," he muttered running his hand through his hair as she stared back at the now crushed building they were in only seconds ago.

"Thank you." Andrea said as she tried to regulate her heartbeat.

"Yeah," Rocco said as he doubled over trying to catch his breath.

"Where's Leo?" Andrea asked making Rocco turn to face her.

"No doctors available, he's in the van." He said making Andrea stare back at the building. She had heard Alessandro tell the men to evacuate so she was at ease knowing most of their men were probably ok.