Chapter 55

Andrea ran down the hallway with her brothers on her tail as they chased after their mother. Andrea knew exactly where she was going. There was an unknown fire exit right at the end of the building.

If Amelia thought she could escape then she was in for a rude awakening. Andrea was determined to kill her and she would.

She would kill her even if it cost her life.

They took a turn immediately finding Amelia hiding behind another hoard of soldiers.

Andrea let out an annoyed groan as she sent a glare towards Amelia. She obviously hadn't expected it to be that easy but this was getting ridiculous.

"What's wrong Alessia? Tired already?" The woman mocked as Andrea cocked her head.

"Aren't you the one hiding behind her men? Why don't you come out here and we can finish this?" She replied making Amelia grit her teeth in annoyance. "And my name is Andrea." She seethed as she stepped forward.

They had one less man but they also no longer had Carlos to protect. She looked down at her torso which was covered in small dents from the bullets that had hit them. Her ribs were probably littered with bruises. No doubt it hurt like a bitch but she had to stay strong. She couldn't let Amelia see her falter. Looking over at her brothers she noticed they were in the same condition. She wasn't sure how much more they could take all by themselves. They were going to need backup.

Hiding her hands behind her back she tapped her watch twice before holding it for a few seconds. In moments their soldiers would be marching down the stairs ready to help.

The soldiers were probably in a similar condition but at least they could have a greater number of men.

"When are you going to realise that you can't win Alessia." Amelia said making the younger girl cock her head to the side. "You see I'm everything you are but better."

Andrea let out a puff of breath as footsteps echoed through the hall making her smirk at her mother. "You really never learn do you." She said propping her gun up in her shoulder as at least 100 soldiers came to a stand behind her.

Andrea aimed her gun directly at her mothers forehead before letting out a cold chuckle. "When are you going to realise that I always win Amelia?" She said making the woman let out a frustrated shriek before disappearing behind the mass of men she had brainwashed into following her.

"Take position!" Andrea yelled out and immediately her men scattered into the positions they had Practiced over and over again. Andrea had planned every single part of this battle. Even things that weren't certain. She had calculated every move her mother could make and planned a counter attack.

It seemed as though Amelia had underestimated her.

"Fire!" She yelled out raining bullets onto her opponent who didn't hesitate to start shooting back. Grunts of pain rang out from behind her but Andrea din't let it stop them. "Advance," she said as they slowly began to move forward pressuring the enemy to move back.

Men from Amelia's side began to realise their fate as some tried to flee but few made it a few steps before a bullet was lodged into the back of their head.

"Continue to advance." Andrea called out as they moved forward faster raining more bullets down on their adversaries. Andrea noticed Amelia run down a staircase which she knew led to a back exit. This was their last chance to get her. Looking back she saw Alessandro looking at her. He seemed to be thinking the exact same thing she was.

With a small nod he turned back to their team. "Cover her!" He yelled before looking back at his sister. With a firm nod Andrea lifted her gun above her head letting bullets fly as she sprinted through the crowd of men firing bullets at one another. Feeling bodies around her drop dead she kept herself low while she continued to keep her finger down on the trigger.