Chapter 38

Andrea tugged at the dress again making Stacy glare at her with all of her might.

"It's fucking itchy," Andrea complained but Stacey only ignored her pinning the dress back to make sure it fit right before she did her alterations. The mafia ball was in a couple of hours and Andrea didn't know how to feel. She knew Luca would be attending from the guest list but she didn't know what to expect. Five years had passed. Alot changes in five years.

Five years ago Andrea cared. Five years ago Andrea would consider herself a moral person. Five years ago Andrea couldn't even imagine taking a life. Five years ago her hands were unstained with the blood of others. Alot had changed.

Now she was coated in the blood of her enemies. She bathed in it. Basked in it. She felt pleasure in seeing those against her suffer. She felt good seeing those who opposed her shiver in fear when she walked in the room. Their screams were music to her ears.

The good had died with Alessia and the evil was born with Andrea.

She isn't the hero of this story. And she knows it. Andrea was the villain. And she was proud to be.

The light she once held onto so tightly was snuffed out. She had nothing left to hold onto letting her body fall into the darkness she had fought so hard against. No one knew exactly when it happened but she had snapped.

"Hurry up Drea we've got a plane to catch!" She heard Cole yell out for her from downstairs. With an eyeroll she quickly put her shoes on making her come up to about 6'2 before strapping her gun into her holster and making her way downstairs.

The rest of her family stood waiting at the bottom each of them dressed up in their own way.

She gave Ollie a small disapproving look at his unwillingness to dress up

She gave Ollie a small disapproving look at his unwillingness to dress up. He only shrugged at her with a small cheeky lopsided smile.

She finally reached the bottom of the stairs gaining the attention of everyone else. The rest of the boys had actually made an effort as had everyone else.

Andrea couldn't help but gawk at Stacey who looked stunning in her dress. Her hair had been curled slightly at the ends as it flowed down. Carol looked just as good. Although she had tied her hair up into a sort of messy formal bun letting small pieces fall out and frame her face. They looked like goddesses.