Chapter 9

"that black car has been behind us for ages," Luca said looking in the rearview mirror for the umpteenth time.

"Take four rights if it's still there then we'll know it's following us," he nodded before taking the next turn.

I looked at the rearview mirror and saw the car also turned. My heart rate began to pick up. Luca turned again his grip tightening on the wheel when the car also turned.

I quickly took out me phone and noted down the licence plate incase anything were to happen.

"Cazzo," Luca said as the car turned after our fourth right.

Luca took a sharp left turn making me bash into the side of the door.

The car was right behind us.

All of a sudden a hand came out the window and next thing we knew we were being pummeled with bullets raining fire onto Lucas car.

"Fuck!" I yelled out when the back window was shot out and glass rained over us.

Luca took a sharp right turn stepping on the gas as we started to gain speed.

"Lessy grab my gun under the seat!" Luca yelled out. I guessed he had gotten a gun for the same reason as me.

I pushed my panic aside and set my mindset into attack mode. I reached under his seat tapping my arm around trying to find it when I eventually came into contact with it. I grabbed it before trying to roll down the window.

I stuck my hand out and fired blindly as bullets came crashing down over us.

Jesus Christ these guys had alot of bullets.

I looked in the rearview mirror and used it to aim for their tires. I tried shooting the car but quickly found out it was bullet proof.

I shot one tire making them slow down slightly. I kept shooting before Luca's gun clicked.

Fuck.

I quickly retracted my arm before taking off my seatbelt climbing into the back seat. I grabbed anything I could get my hands on and started throwing it out through the hole in the back window. I was trying to slow them down as Luca started driving faster and faster.

I grabbed onto a football and aimed directly at the wheel making the swerve and slow down slightly.

Luca took this as his chance and sped up making me fall back and hit my head on the gear stick.

"Fuck lessy!" Luca yelled out trying to make sure I was okay without taking his eyes off the road for too long.

"I'm okay, I'm okay, fuck," I mumbled out as black spots began to invade my vision. I fought it away and sat back up not seeing the car anywhere.

Did we lose them.

I looked over at Luca who had the same confused look on his face.

"What the fuck just hap-" just then a car slammed into the side of Luca's car sending us rolling. Not having a seatbelt on my whole body dropped down to the top when the car span.

I screamed when the car flipped again making me fall again.

Pain erupted through my entire body. Everything hurt.

We kept rolling but finally came to a stop.

I lay there in a daze. My vision was blurry as I felt something roll down my head.

I looked over at the driver's seat with all my energy going into the single action. Luca was passed out in the driver's seat as his once black hair was now turning crimson.