7. sneak out

THE CLOCK READ 12:43am. i had been staring blankly at the ceiling for the past hour. sure, being grounded wasn't the absolute end of the world, but it sucked ass. no phone privileges, no tv privileges, and what mattered to me most, no getting to see jack.

that's until i heard a small sound coming from my window. i slowly got up and creeped forward, hesitating. and then came the sound again. i looked down through my window and saw my boyfriend standing on the grass throwing pebbles at my window.

as soon as he saw me, he waved. i laughed at him for his silly behavior and quietly opened the window, sticking my head out.

"jack, what are you doing here?!" i whisper yelled.

"i came to see you."

i raised an eyebrow. "i'm sure that's not all you came here for, is it?"

"welllll, i uh... wanted to snag a couple of kisses too.."

i laughed. "i would love that, but you know i'm grounded right? and you are too, so i don't know how you're physically outside of my window right now."

he chuckled and started climbing the ladder to my treehouse. "it's called sneaking out, cutie."

he slowly pushed himself out of the little door of the treehouse and climbed a big branch on the tree to get to my roof. the roof right under my window was a smaller one, so it was easy for him to climb onto.

he shuffled against the panels and grabbed my window sill, out of breath.

"you okay there, rowdy?" i asked.

he quickly shot me a glare, saying, "haha very funny."

i smiled and helped pull him inside of my room.

"ow!" jack whisper yelled as he accidentally hit his head on the top of the window. "my head hurts now."

"oh relax, you're okay," i said, gently grabbing his arm and pulling him towards me.

he wrapped his arms around my waist. "i think you need to kiss my head to make it feel better."

i laughed a little as i ran my fingers through his hair. "is that so?"

"mhm."

i kissed the top of his head a few times and boy was he so smiley.

"nice jammies," he said with a small smirk, looking at me up and down.

i looked down at myself. light pink satin pajamas with unicorn socks and white bunny slippers. i looked back up at him and playfully shoved him.

"don't make fun," i began. "i like them."

he laughed. "who said i was making fun?"

"you."

"what?!" he whisper yelled.

"you're such a bad liar, jack."

"what? noo. who says?"

"says me. you're perfect, beautiful, pretty girlfriend who's way smarter than you," i told him as i let my back fall onto my bed.

he smiled, looking down at the floor.

"yeah you are," he replied, hovering over me with his hands on either side of my head. "you're all of those things, but you're also mine. all mine."

i laughed. "mhm, what else am i?"

he lowered himself a little closer to me and said, "well, i don't think it's very appropriate to say out loud.."

"oh boy."

he laughed.

"please do tell."

"well, you're also pretty hot and sexy too and you look sooo good in a bikini."

my mouth was agape with surprise and utter shock. i didn't know what to say.

"i'm sorry if i made you uncomfy... was that too much?" he said.

gosh, i literally love this boy.

"no, it wasn't too much. i promise."

he smiled. "good."

"maybe i should wear bikini's more often then," i murmured.

he looked at me, laughing. "i mean, i don't think your dad would approve, but i know someone who will."

i laughed and playfully pushed him off of me. "you're such a goof."

he smiled and opened the window. "i know. now let's get out of here."

"what? what do you mean?" i questioned.

"oh, i'm sneaking you out."

"jack—"

"nope. no talking. just take my hand."

"jack, this is crazy. if my parents find out i snuck out with you—"

"they won't. i promise."

"jack... i don't know about this."

"do you trust me?"

"what?"

"do you trust me?" he repeated.

"well, obviously."

"then there's nothing to worry about," he reassured me, reaching his hand out.

i thought about it for a second, then quickly reached for my phone and grabbed his hand. after he was out of the window first, he put his hands on my waist and slowly helped me out.

"oh my god, i'm gonna slip."

"no, you won't. i've got you, ok?" he told me.

he helped me onto the branch, into the treehouse and down the ladder.

"why do i let you talk me into stupid things like this?" i asked him.

"it's not stupid and because you love me."

i gave him an annoyed look and he laughed.

"fine. you're right."

he smiled and took my hand as we ran to his car.

"where are we going??"

"you'll see," he told me, holding the passenger door open for me and then hopping into the driver's side.

he started the car and it took us about a good 20 minutes to arrive at our destination.

"we're here," he said, turning off the ignition in a parking lot which stood before the beach and the dark sky with its pretty, bright stars.

"woah," i said, looking through the glass. "it's beautiful."

"yeah, it is. but you know what's more beautiful?" he said, looking at me.

"what?" i asked, turning to him.

"you."

"you're so freaking adorable, i swear," i said.

he gave me a cheesy smile and said, "i know."

i grabbed his face and pecked kisses all over him. it was sweet at first, but then it got really dirty really fast. moral of the story, we ended up making out in his car and maybe did some other not pg-13 things... but that's okay, we're just only sneaking out. ;)

|authors note|
this one was kinda long, but i hope everyone enjoyed! i'm always open to requests too! see you in the next chapter. here's your daily jack pic (he's specifically silly in this one). xx

 xx

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.