12. valentine's day

I WOKE UP to the smell of fresh coffee and warm croissants being made. one word came to mind. jack.

every valentine's day jack would make me the best breakfast that consisted of warm croissants drizzled with chocolate, a small bowl of strawberries and a cup of coffee.

i smiled to myself and laid in bed for a few minutes until i heard a knock on the door.

"who is it?" i asked, even though i knew exactly who it was.

"your boyfriend!" jack piped up from the other side of the door.

i laughed. "come in!"

"good morning baby." he came over to my side of the bed and placed the breakfast tray on my lap. "happy valentine's day."

he gave me a kiss on the forehead and sat next to me on the edge of the bed.

"awe jack you're so cute. happy valentine's day too. i'm literally eating all of this."

he laughed and watched as i took a huge bite out of the croissant.

"how is it?"

"mhm very good," i said with a mouth full of food.

he laughed again and then sat up.

"wait i've got another surprise for you!" he yelled then quickly ran out the door.

i gasped as he came back with a huge teddy bear in his arms and a bouquet of red roses with a little note attached. the note said, 'to the prettiest girl i know, happy valentine's day yn! i love you!'

"jack..." i began.

he smiled. "i know it's a lot, but it's valentine's day and you're my valentine."

he came over to me and handed me everything.

"oh my gosh you're too cute." i admired the teddy bear and looked at the beautiful roses.

"yeah, i know."

i laughed and reached down to get a small blue bag from beneath the bed. i handed to him.

"happy valentine's day."

he looked at the bag then at me.

"what?" he spoke.

"what?" i asked.

"i'm the only one who's supposed to smother you with gifts on this special day!" he whined.

"jackk, i can do that to you too."

he shook his hand in nonsense and opened the gift. i bought him a new watch and put together a cute little scrapbook of us.

"yn... this is, woah." he took out the scrapbook and flipped through the pages. "i remember this. the time you dropped your ice cream cone and then you cried in my arms and i gave you my ice cream."

i laughed. "yeah, those were some good times."

he leaned in close to me and gave me a long hug. after he pulled away, he laid down next to me on the bed, snuggling his head close to me.

i ran my fingers through his hair and spoke. "hey, question."

"hey, answerrr."

we both laughed.

"can we get ice cream?" i asked.

he looked up at me. "i have a feeling i'm gonna be giving you my ice cream, huh?"

i laughed again. "hmm maybe?"

he smiled and gave me a kiss on the head. "yeah, let's go get ice cream."

|authors note|
hola mis amigos! or in english, hi my friends! i decided to write this cute little short one today and i actually really like it! :) i think for a few stories i might make like a little playlist of songs to listen to while you read them, but i'm not 100% sure yet! see you next chapie! here's your daily jack pic! xx

|authors note| hola mis amigos! or in english, hi my friends! i decided to write this cute little short one today and i actually really like it! :) i think for a few stories i might make like a little playlist of songs to listen to while you read ...

this reminds me of the onceler from the lorax so much HAHA BYE-