4. boo!

IT WAS THE night before halloween and i had spent the entire day binge watching scary movies. i was now on the sixth scream movie and things were getting intense.

jack was still out with trevor, they had gone out to get a few drinks, so i've just been here lounging on the couch.

"why are you fucking with me? why won't you tell me where you are?" jason said on the tv.

"why do you keep asking me that? i already told you. i'm here. let's play a game."

"no no no jason, don't do that..." i mumbled under my breath. "you'll turn into fish sticks!!"

"do you know warmer, colder? come on, find me," ghostface said, urging him on.

*buzz buzz*

i jumped in my seat, looking down at my phone, relieved to see that it was only a text from jack. i picked it up and replied.

jacky 🫶🏻
hey cutie i just dropped trev off, so i'll be there in 15 minutes

yn
okay love you

jacky 🫶🏻
love you more

i smiled at his message and continued watching the movie. as i picked up the remote to turn the volume up, the lights in the living room started to flicker. what the fuck.

"since when was there a ghost in this hous—" i began.

"boo!"

"ahhh!" i shouted as a pair of arms wrapped around me. "jack?? was that you??"

he laughed. "it was ghost face actually."

i playfully rolled my eyes. "mhm."

"are you surprised?" he asked as he took a spot on the couch next to me.

"yeah, i thought you said you wouldn't be home for another 15 minutes," i replied, raising an eyebrow.

"well, uh, about that..." he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"nope. no excuses rowdy."

he laughed. "okay okay."

"now come cuddle me while we watch the rest of this movie," i demanded, motioning for him to come lay down with me.

he smiled and snuggled up next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"lemme guess," i said. "trevor's idea?"

"yeah..." he mumbled.

i laughed and kissed the top of his forehead as we finished watching the movie and eventually fell asleep.

|authors note|
here's another short one for you guys! idk how to feel about it tbh. i have a longer written one in the works, but i lowkey don't like it lmao. should i post it anyway? ALSO, GUYS JACKS 22ND MFING BIRTHDAY IS IN ONE WEEK FROM TODAY AHHH!!! devils won the third game tonight too, 8-4! LFG LFG LFG! how we feelin about jack's new smile guys?? 🦷 anyway, i'm proud of his 2 goals today!! xx

 should i post it anyway? ALSO, GUYS JACKS 22ND MFING BIRTHDAY IS IN ONE WEEK FROM TODAY AHHH!!! devils won the third game tonight too, 8-4! LFG LFG LFG! how we feelin about jack's new smile guys?? 🦷 anyway, i'm proud of his 2 goals today!! xx