21. make out

IT WAS A friday night, followed by the devils 5-3 win against minnesota.

jack's family went to watch his game and i tagged along to surprise him. the plan was to surprise him by the locker room and then go out to eat after.

after the game was over, his family and i made our way through the tunnel and to the locker room.

a bunch of the guys were already leaving through the doors, but jack was one of the last ones to come out, and as soon as he did, his eyes widened when he saw me.

"surprise!" his family and i yelled in unison, throwing our hands up.

he just looked at me for a few seconds, unable to process what was happening.

then a big, bright smile appeared on his face and he lifted me up, spinning me around.

"i didn't know you were coming."

"what kinda girlfriend do you think i am, jack?? i'll always be at your games."

he smiled, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"i like the sound of that."

i smiled, then whispered in his ear. "i know there are other things you like the sound of too."

he looked at me like i was crazy as his cheeks instantly flushed a bright red.

i just smirked at him as he playfully shook his head.

he grabbed my hand as we walked out. "mom, are we going somewhere? i need a shower."

"well, i was gonna take you guys to go get dinner at this restaurant 20 minutes away, but you and luke should shower first. we can drop you two off at home and wait."

"okay, thanks mom," jack replied.

after dropping jack and luke off at their house and waiting for them to finish showering, they finally came back outside.

"ready to go?" ellen asked.

jack looked at me through the window of the car, then back at his mom. "um, i kinda wanna spend some time with yn right now. is that ok?"

my cheeks turned a little pink at his words.

"oh okay. that's fine, honey. we'll bring you both some leftovers."

"thanks mom. love you." jack waved goodbye to ellen and the rest of his family as i jumped out of the car, throwing myself on him. "finally. i get you alone now."

i laughed as he picked me up, my arms around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist.

he carried me inside the house, kicking the door shut behind him.

"so. what do you wanna do?" i asked.

"make out with you."

"i like the sound of that," i said.

he smirked as he walked up the stairs. "trust me, there are other things i like the sound of too."

i smiled at him and playfully rolled my eyes, knowing what he was referring to.

he opened the door to his room, kicked it shut behind him again, and set me down gently on his bed.

with both of his arms by my sides, he looked at me up and down. "i so wanna do way more than just make out with you."

i smirked. "who said we can't?"

he chuckled. "i like th-"

"shh." i pressed my finger up to his lips, shushing him. "just kiss me."

a small smirk crept up onto his face as he leaned in, pressing his lips against mine.

my hands made their way to the back of his neck as one of his hands slid up my thigh and onto my waist.

jack slightly pushed me down on his bed as he climbed on top of me.

he tugged on my shirt. "i need this off. the faster the better."

i quickly sat up, so that he could pull my shirt off of me.

"you look so pretty. i think i might pass out."

"no no. i need you awake for this."

he laughed and kissed me again, gently pushing me back down on his bed.

he continued to kiss me. first on my lips then down the side of my neck and on my collarbone.

i ran my fingers through his hair, lightly tugging on it. i just closed my eyes as i felt his hand continue to slid up against my back and stopping at the back of my bra.

i looked at him, running my hands on his shirt and pulling hard on it.

he laughed. "okay okay."

he then proceeded to take his shirt off and pull it over his head. god, it was so hot.

he threw the shirt on the floor and then faced me as he continued to kiss me.

after what felt like forever, we finally stopped, both out of breath.

he sat up and pulled me onto his lap.

he rested his head on my shoulder and snaked his arms around my waist as he looked at me.

"what?" i said, smiling.

he shook his head. "i just love you. like a lot."

i felt my cheeks burn up.

"i love you a lot too."

|authors note|
bet you guys weren't ready for that one 😛 HAHA HEHE but i'm not sure how to feel about it, so lmk what you guys think?! i also saw the fnaf movie w my friend yesterday and mannnn JOSH HUTCHERSON Y'ALLLLL. here's your daily jack pic. xx

he's so cute

he's so cute.