9. shopping

IT WAS THE beginning of off season for jack and the team, so this meant that we got to spend a lot more time together.

luckily, a few days ago i bribed him into taking me on a shopping spree. obviously, he gave in to my charming good looks and got so excited when i told him i'd give him anything he wanted. ;)

"jack? jackk??" i yelled. "are you ready to spend your money on me??"

"i am, but i don't think my wallet is," he said, pulling his black wallet out of his back pocket, holding it up.

i laughed. "well, then tell mr. wallety to relax."

he sighed. "i don't think that's possible, yn. i think you're gonna spend a lot of him tonight..."

i laughed again as i head down the stairs, jack following me close behind. i turned to him. "well, that depends."

"on what?"

"on if you're gonna let me spend that money."

he chuckled and put his arm around me as we walked to his car. "yeah, i don't mind. i'll let you buy whatever you want."

i smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek before getting in the car.

when we arrived there, jack parked the car and i opened the door immediately, eager to start shopping.

"slow down, cutie. you were just at the mall a few days ago," he said, catching up to me as we entered the building.

i scoffed. "yeah, but it doesn't hurt to come back."

he laughed. "so, where are we going?"

i smirked. "how about victoria's secret?"

he smiled. "yeah?"

i nodded.

"are you gonna try stuff on for me?"

"yeah, if i buy anything i'll put on a little show for you at home."

he laughed. "oooo, i like that idea."

i playfully shoved his shoulder.

"ow, that hurt."

"oh, please. you play hockey for a living."

he looked at me. "touché."

i smiled.

we walked into the store and i went over to the bra section. i grabbed one and held it up.

"do you think this would look good on me?"

"yeah. anything would."

"aww. even this?" i asked, holding up something very mature.

his eyes widened a little, but then he gave me a smile and nodded.

"good. cuz i'm buying it."

i saw jack freeze for a moment before walking up to the register with me. he took his wallet out, paid, and carried the bag for me.

4 hours went by and jack was getting very impatient and very crabby.

he groaned. "ynnn, are you done yet??"

"almost. i just wanna hit sephora."

he threw his head back and kept adjusting his arms because the bags kept slipping every so often.

"you have a bunch of makeup stuff at home though."

i pushed the door and let it close behind me.

"ow!" he yelled.

"oops, sorry..."

"the least you can do is hold the door open for me!" he whined. "i'm carrying all of your bags too!"

"i'm sorryyy."

i ended up spending $235 dollars in sephora—well, jack's money—and wayyy more money in general. i treated jack to some ice cream on our way home and he was very happy. as soon as we got home, he whipped out the victoria's secret bag and told me to try the stuff on. let's just say it was very long night after that.

|authors note|
another chapie done! this one was kinda short, but i hope you enjoyed. ALSO, OMG LOOK AT THE NEW CONTENT OF JACK WE GOT. I'M NOT OK AHH HE'S SO CUTE. peep those pearly whites 😁😁 see you in the next one! xx

 peep those pearly whites 😁😁 see you in the next one! xx