17. clingy

IT WAS A friday night and i was sleeping over at jack's house tonight.

i was lounging on the couch downstairs, getting ready to watch a movie with quinn and luke.

"i'm grabbin a beer. you want one, yn?" quinn asked.

"sure."

"hey! what about me??" luke yelled.

"you're too young, lukey boy."

"that's bullshit, i'm taller than you."

i laughed out loud, but quinn just glared at us.

"fine," he replied, stomping away.

once he came back, not only did he have 3 beers in his hand, but he had a huge bowl of popcorn and some gummy worms.

"thanks quinn," i said, as i took the beer from him.

just as we hit play on the movie, my boyfriend came down the stairs.

"um i didn't say you guys could steal my girlfriend," jack spoke, his hands on his hips.

"well, too bad bro," quinn said as he sat down next to me. "she's cool."

i smiled.

jack looked at me and i just shrugged.

"you're ok with this??" he asked me.

his brothers turned to look at me.

"yeah," i replied.

"no," jack said, then pushed his way through them to get to me. "c'mon yn let's go."

"what? i don't wanna go anywhere."

"that's it let's go," he said, lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulders.

"jackkk put me down!!" i yelled as he went up the stairs.

"nope."

he went into his room and pushed the door closed with his leg. he set me down gently on the bed and looked at me.

"what?" i asked. "why'd you bring me up here??"

"i wanna cuddle."

i frowned at him.

"jack..."

"what?" he said, climbing on top of me. "can't i snuggle with my beautiful girlfriend??"

a small smile crept onto my face as he wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my chest.

"you know, i should be annoyed that you ruined my movie night with your brothers, but it's impossible to stay mad at you when you look this cute."

he laughed. "i know, i'm just that adorable."

i playfully rolled my eyes and ran my fingers through his hair.

"mhm that feels good."

i laughed and said, "your hair feels so soft."

his grip on me tightened and i knew that this was one of those days where he just wanted to be with me 24/7.

he kept getting closer to me and holding me so tight that i didn't think was possible.

"jack, we're already so close."

"not close enough," he said, pouting.

"okay okay."

he slid his hand underneath my shirt and starting moving it upward.

"jack, not now."

"why not?" he asked, continuing what he was doing.