19. jack-o-lantern

IT WAS HALLOWEEN night and jack was over at my house.

we were planning to watch the nightmare before christmas, carve pumpkins, and eat some candy that we got earlier because jack insisted on going trick or treating.

"well well well what have we here? santa claus huh oooo i'm really scared!" oogie boogie said from the tv.

i was sitting on the high-top chair behind the counter, setting up the pumpkins with the movie playing in the background. i had the little utensils to carve them, a bowl to put the goop in, and a few pumpkin carving books.

"hey," jack said as he walked out from the bathroom. "you ready?"

"yes, are you?"

he came up to me, his arms snaking around my waist, and smiled, "yes baby."

i smiled back and patted the chair next to me, indicating for him to sit down.

i grabbed a carving book and flipped through the pages for a picture to carve while jack was just complaining about how his pumpkin looked lopsided.

"you gave me the ugly one!" he spat out.

i turned to him. "jack, yours looks fine."

"no. yn, look at it. it has like that weird lump on the side."

"jack, don't be mean to him."

he groaned. "fine."

i smiled.

after we finished carving our pumpkins, we put little candles inside of them and took some pictures. the movie was also half way done, so we decided to cuddle up on the couch and finish it.

i laid my head on jack's chest as he put his arm around me. he held me close to him and rubbed my arm softly. i loved this feeling. being here with him. i felt so safe, i felt so happy, and it felt so right.

not even five minutes later, jack whips out a humongous bag of hershey kisses and shoves them into his mouth.

i look up at him and he looks down at me while offering me one. i laugh at him and open my mouth while he feeds it to me.

"you're so goofy," he says.

"so are you."

he just smiles at me, and says, "i love you, yn."

"i love you too, jack."

and so the night went on. me and jack fell asleep while the wind was shaking the trees, letting the brown and red colored leaves fall onto the ground.

|authors note|
HEYY YALLLL. sorry i haven't uploaded in a while, i've been really busy with school. i hope everyone had a great halloween though!! christmas music starts today on 93.9 lite fm btw!! who's listening?? MEE HAHA. the devils also have a game tonight and i will be watching that. 😌😌 have a good day!! here's your daily jack pic. xx

he's so hot

he's so hot.