30. shower me with kisses

JACK WAS ON his way back home from new jersey after he and the team successfully scored a win against winnipeg. we haven't seen each other in a while since he's been busy traveling back to back for his games and i've been swamped with work.

i was halfway through the movie 'monsters university' when i heard the front door unlock. despite the huge grin already on my face, i quickly threw the white fuzzy blanket over me and pretended to be asleep.

"babe, i'm home!" jack shouted, shutting the door behind him and setting his keys down on the table. "yn?"

i heard him move closer to the couch and then i knew he was hovering over me. he chuckled slightly and i could just tell that he was smiling down at me.

"i know when you fake sleep."

i shot my eyes open and turned to him, crossing my arms across my chest and frowning.

he chuckled again, moving the hair out of my face.

"oh c'monnn, don't give me that frowny face, babe."

i frowned even more. "i just wanted you to shower with me kisses!!"

he took off one shoe at a time and then plopped down next to me on the couch. "i've been gone for a while with all of my games, so what if i wanted you to shower me with kisses?!" he asked. "hm?"

"jackkkk, i know that, but i just want you to kiss me a bunch of times because i missed you so muchhh. please please please."

he playfully rolled his eyes. "okay, c'mere."

i smiled as he pulled me in for a hug first then kissed me for what felt like forever. it was blissful, soft, and gentle. then he kissed me a bunch of more times all over my face which made me laugh.

"you're so goofy," i told him, running my fingers through his soft, brown hair.

"hey, you told me to!" he yapped. "okay, now me!"

i kissed him for a while and then pecked more kisses all over his face too. i went down his neck which was the funniest part because jack is ticklish.

he started laughing, the sound growing louder and louder. "ynnn! stop ittt or else i'm gonna throw you over my shoulder and tickle you on your sides."

"NO!" i shouted. okayyy, maybe i was ticklish too, but only on my sides!! "off limits, jack! don't even think about it!"

he smirked.

"jack rowden hughes! wipe that smirk off your face right now!"

he shook his head no and of course, threw me over his shoulder and tickled me on my sides. it was a long night after that which consisted of more tickles, making popcorn, snuggling on the couch, and finishing the movie. i was so glad to have him back home.

AUTHOR HERE,
hi everyone!!
school has been rough 💀💀
that's why i haven't uploaded a new chapter for a little while, but here we are!!
ALSO THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT but it's been a full year since i started this story. a little over that, but i'm so so thankful for each and every one of you who has read, voted, or commented on it. it means the world to me, so thank you!!!!!
i'm glad jack's surgery went well and i hope he recovers soon. ALSO HELLO WHAT I JUST FOUND THIS PICTURE OF JACK THAT WAS FROM 2022 APPARENTLY THAT HAS BEEN LOCKED AWAY FROM US ALL THIS TIME?????!????
here's your daily jack pic. see you in the next one! xx

no bc he looks so cutie whattt🥹 HIS HAIR OMGGG

HIS HAIR OMGGG