She continued running a hand through his hair as they both returned to sleep, and the ash-blonde boy wished he could spend every morning like this with her in the peace and silence of his room. He wished every night could be spent by her side, feeling the warmth of her skin against his, knowing she was safe there with him.

"Ka-Chan, Blasty, Firecracker, Hothead..." Katsuki listed quietly, the corner of his lip twitching slightly. "You're so damn weird." She let out a snore which made him roll his eyes. "Now you wanna sleep?"

"It's still early, Firecracker-Chan," Miyuki whispered, covering his mouth with her hand as she continued 'resting.' Katsuki's eyes widened, his cheeks flushing a bright red. "Go back to sleep now."

"What did you just call me? Oi, open your eyes! I know you're not sleeping." He placed his hands on her sides when she let out another snore. "You're gonna be like that, huh? Fine. This is your last warning."

Miyuki cracked an eye open when she felt him shift slightly, the pressure from her chest disappearing. Her eyes snapped open as he poked her sides. "Wait, what are you! -" she was cut off by her own squeal of laughter as Katsuki dug his fingers into her sides.

"I already told you," he said, smirking widely as he ran his fingers over her ticklish spots and eliciting more forced laughter out of her, "What to call me. You're a real pain, you know that?"

"I know, I know!" Miyuki laughed forcefully, trying to push his hands away from her. He pinned her wrists above her head, stopping her struggle as he kept tickling her with his other hand. "Fine, fine, I'll stop!"

His smirk widened menacingly. "Who said anything about stopping?"

"Then what... is this for?!" She questioned, tears running down her cheeks as she continued to struggle against his Tickle hell.

Eventually, his tickle torture came to an end. As soon as it did, Katsuki pulled her on top of him as he laid down, and Miyuki sighed in relief as she placed her head on his chest.

"We're going back to sleep," Katsuki said, wrapping his arms around her waist. Miyuki fisted his shirt. A small tick mark appeared on her cheek when she looked up and saw the ghost of a smirk on his sleeping face.

"I won't... forget this," she panted, closing her eyes as fatigue overtook her once more. In the dim lighting of his room, Katsuki's smirk widened in a way that almost mimicked a smile.

It was entirely unexpected, how comfortable he got around her. No matter how far he tried to keep her from himself - no matter how hard he resisted the urge to pull her back - he never expected to be the one holding her like this during her brightest and darkest hours. But he was glad it was him.

He pulled the blanket back over them both, a comforting warmth spreading through his heart as he smiled down at her.

"You better not."

"If I cut you, will you bleed out blood or mud?"

Twice threw his arms up in exasperation and turned to the number two hero who stood at the front of the room by a white board. Written hastily at the top was the title, 'Things about the Liberation Army you should already know.'

"Try it and find out, bastard!" Twice replied, jumping to his feet and aggressively pointing at Zin. Hawks scratched his head with the tip of his ruler before Twice lovingly clasped his hands together. "Or ask Toga-Chan!"

" 'Fraid not," Zin replied, casually picking his nose with his pinky as he smirked. "She's still not yet fully recovered from our... late night activities, so she's unavailable at the moment."