Nineteen - Part two

3rd Person's Pov

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

3rd Person's Pov

It had been a month since Yuna and the other kids were left alone. It had been a month since the death of their Platoon leader Lieutenant Lee. They kids were now fearless. They were no longer the scared students who had no idea what was going on. Everyone was getting along better, it felt like the death of Lieutenant Lee had bought everyone closer to each other as they tried to survive.

Everyone was still broken though. The death of Lieutenant Lee had a huge impact on everyone especially Soyeon. While Yuna relationship with her other classmates had improved, her and Soyeon's friendship had hit rock bottom. They were speaking only if it was needed, but they didn't speak other than that.

Yuna and Soocheol relationship had improved a lot too. Whenever they got free time they would spend it together getting to know each other better.

Someone else that Yuna had become awkward with over the time period was Taeman. They had kept a friendship but he doesn't joke around with her like he used too. She knew that the boy still liked her.

The kids were gathered near few abandoned buildings shooting at the spheres trying to get rid of them all. That had become a daily routine for them.

Yuna ran up a pair of stairs stopping at a small brigde on a building as she shot at the spheres coming her way.

Yuna started making her way towards the exit as she shot a few spheres.

"Kwon Yuna!" Ilha shouted.

"Coming!" Yuna shot back shooting one more sphere before hoping on the back of the motorcycle he was driving.

The other kids were shooting at the spheres that making their way towards Yuna and Ilha on the motorcycle.

"Take that you stupid sphere!" Taeman shouted as he shot at the sphere which was about to attack Yuna.

Yuna looked towards Taeman with a grin who grinned back at her.

Ilha started the engine again as he drove down the alleyway. Yuna held onto him as she turned her head around seeing the spheres chasing them.

"Yuna? Ready?" Ilha shouted.

"Faster! There are so many of them!" Yuna shouted back.

"Let's go!" Ilha cheered.

Ilha and Yuna ended uo inside a building as Yuna kept shooting at the spheres as Ilha drove.

"Yah! Drive steady!" Yuna shouted almost falling off the bike if she grabbed onto Ilha.

"Fuck! Why don't you drive them?!" Ilha shot back.

"Shut up bro! This is not the time for an argument!" Yuna shot back in annoyance.

"I wasn't arguing!" Ilha stopped the bike as he grabbed onto his gun. Yuna and Ilha stood back to back as they shot at the spheres.

"It's showtime...Fire!" Yuna heard Dukjung shout.

Destiny ♧ Duty After School जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें