Six

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

The next day the students of class 3-2 were standing outside wearing their gears.

Today's task was the students shooting real bullets. Lieutenant Lee was doing headcount with Cha Soyeon fangirling over him.

"Yah Cha Soyeon! Cut it out." Yuna says as she looks towards her friend.

As Soyeon rolls her eyes she turns towards Yuna. "Ah! Right. I heard you had a fight with Bora."

Yuna just sighs as she looks over towards Bora who talking with Ilha and Hana.

"I'll tell you afterwards." She says with a small smile as the students start walking out of the school grounds.

The class followed the soldier through central plaza. "Something is of." Yuna thought as she looked around the place. It was empty, not even a single bird could be seen.

"It's weird." Taeman who was was walking next to her whispered.

"I know. The roads are fucking empty. Where are all the people?" Yuna questioned as she looked at Taeman.

"Let's just keep walking." Taeman mutters as he looks around scared that something might pop out suddenly.

Yuna laughs to herself looking at the scared expression on Taeman's face as they keep walking when all the other students also noticed the empty roads.

"Yes. All the stores are closed."

"It's looks like the world has come to an end."

"How is there not a single person?"

"Do you need to poop?" Yuna heard Dukjung ask Chiyeol from behind her.

Taeman and Yuna shared disgusted looks before looking at Dukjung.

"You are gross. Why are you asking Chiyeol, when you want to go for a poop." Yuna says while looking at Dukjung with disgust.

"Yah! You are standing next to Wang Taeman. He does not take showers for days." Dukjung said offended at the word that left Yuna's mouth.

"What?! That's gross!" Yuna said as turns forward around only to bump in someone's back.

As the guy turns around Yuna sighs. "Him again?" She thinks as she looks at the boy.

"I am sorry." Yuna says looking at Do Soocheol.

"It's fine. Here walk in my place." Soocheol says with a smile as he gives space to Yuna to come forward.

As he stands next to Taeman both guys glare at each other.

"The walk to the shooting range will be in silence." Lieutenant Lee said annoyed with the students chatting.

"Silence! No chatting!" The female soldier speaks loudly.

---------

The class got into positions as they got to the shooting range.