Seven

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

"Guys run!" Ms. Park screamed when she found out more bodies laying around.

Ms. Park picked up the nearest gun to her, shooting in every directions as the students looked at her in shock.

Ilha pulls Yuna behind him as looks around trying to look for the spheres.

"What's going on?" Yuna thinks as she looks at her brother looking around the area.

"Stay behind me." Ilha tells his sister.

As Ms. Park turns around trying to say something, blood splattered around as a sphere had stabbed her from behind as she fell on the floor.

The students screamed when another sphere appeared and started feasting on her.

Gunshots were heard as the male soldier came, killing the spheres and telling the students to run away only for another sphere to attack him as his head fell to the ground traumatizing the students.

The students broke out in a run getting separated.

Yuna was running when she realized she had been separated from her brother and the other students.

"Dude what the fuck are these purple looking creatures?! They look fucking disgusting!" Yuna screamed as she ran around trying to look for others.

As she was running she came across a convenience store. Hearing voices from inside she went in picking up the gun near the door.

Wang Taeman and Woo Heerak were inside playing around with a sphere.

"Fucking Idiots!" Yuna thinks while shooting the gun only to realize that there no bullets in it.

"Fucking hell!" Yuna muttered as she saw the sphere attacking Heerak as he blocks it with his gun.

"Hey! What's going on?" Taeman cried out, frantically looking around making eye contact with Yuna.

Suddenly Heerak knocks the sphere off causing him to drop his firearm.

Yuna quickly makes her way in before the sphere senses her presence.

The sphere had by then grabbed onto Taeman throat as shelves fell over Heerak.

Yuna throws the small shelve near her at the sphere as it is knocked over leaving Taeman's neck.

Taeman quickly helps Heerak up as they quickly make their way towards Yuna, but the sphere grabs Taeman's ankle causing him to fall.

"No!" Yuna exclaims as Heerak reaches her.

"What the fuck is that?" Heerak whispers to Yuna as they look at Taeman kicking the sphere off as quickly makes his way towards them.

Heerak pulls Taeman with him as they began to run the sphere following them.

Yuna opens the freezer door, as she slammed it shut once she had caught the sphere inside, causing the students to heave a sigh of relief.