Eleven

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

The students sit around in boredom.

"Soyeon's temperature has risen again! We need help!" Yeonju exclaims.

Due to the urgency of the situation, Chiyeol gets up as he moves the closet that was blocking the window.

"We should use the van that was in the garage." Chiyeol says as Heerak was trying to stop him.

As Chiyeol leaves from the window to inform others, he assures his classmates that he will be fine.

"Do you think we'll make it out alive?" Yeonju asks Yuna who nods at the girl.

"We'll be fine if we stay together." Yuna says as Heerak nods in agreement.

The kids then sit in silence waiting for Chiyeol's return.

--------

The kids had gathered in  and outside one room.

"The sphere reacts to sound?" Youngshin says confirming Yuna's suspicion.

"Yes. They are smarter than we think."

Youngshin then suggests turning on a movie to make the sphere think that the kids were still in the house while they made their way out.

The students get out one after another trying not to make a sound while Taeman keeps a check on the sphere.

Heerak suddenly steps on a can present on the ground by mistake making a sound.

"Yah! Run!" Taeman screams as he blocks the exit of the A.C duct with a stick.

Yuna tries running fast but her ankle twists so she falls down.

Soocheol who sees it tries to run back towards the girl. "Just go. Taeman here." Yuna says while signaling the boy the go after others.

Taeman leaves the stick as the spheres jumps out as Yuna gets up.

As the spheres jumps on them, the kids block it with a plank.

"Yah! Hurry!" Taeman screams as he and Yuna push the plank of and make a run towards the garage.

Taeman and Yuna enter the garage as Jangsoo closes the door locking it from inside.

The students pile into the truck with Heerak and Chiyeol in the front seats.

"I don't know how to drive this car. It's different from my father car!" Heerak exclaims as the kids get down, Yuna sighs in annoyance.

"Yah give to me. I'll drive it." Soyoon says as she tries to snatch the car keys out of Heerak's hand.

"As if you know how to drive!" Heerak says as the keys slip out of his arms and fall onto the other side of the truck.

"Yah! What did you do? My family owns a driving school!" Soyoon exclaimed annoyed by the boy standing in front.