Twenty-seven

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

It was the next morning, everyone had packed up and left the house.

Yuna walked out of the building with Ilha, Yoojung and Jangsoo.

Everyone was still mad at them. They all were also shocked at Yuna for siding with them.

The students continued walking down the road. Yuna was thinking about the good memories she made with Soocheol before he died.

"I can't walk anymore!" Soonyi cried. Yuna and everyone else had been walking for quite some time now. All them were exhausted.

"Here." Ilha handed a bottle of water to his sister.

Youngshin ran forward to a bigger map that was up as the rest of the kids followed. "We've been walking for two days straight but we still have 100 kilometers to go?" Joonhee complained.

"Are we even going the right way?"

"Yes we are going the right way." Youngshin nodded.

"I can't feel my legs! I don't think I can walk anymore!" Soonyi said as she sat down.

"I'm hungry. We don't have a lot of things to eat anymore." Dukjung said.

"Oh!" Soyoon gasped noticing a car nearby. "There's a car over there."

Soyoon was about to make her way to the car but Heerak stopped her.

"What?"

Heerak then pointed his gun noticing a dead body was near it.

Heerak started to lead the way but stopped when more bodies came in the view. Bodies of that were of the kids age.

"Oh my gosh!" Dukjung kneeled in front of the body.

"Why? What is it?"

"These are the students who had come over to our shed. The science and technology students." Joonhee replied.

"These kids were on their way back to Seoul....but what the heck?!" Hana exclaimed.

Soyoon went to step onto the bus as she tried to start the engine. Yuna climbed into the bus.

"Is it starting?" Yuna asked as she looked inside searching for something useful.

"Fuck!" Soyoon cried leaning on the steering wheel when she realized it wasn't going to work as there was no key.

"No key." Yuna sighed as the girls made the out of the bus.

"Guys." Youngsoo stepped forward. "We have to go back. Hey, let's go! Let's go and get our grades! The csat might have not been cancelled."

"Shut up!" Yuna glared at Youngsoo.

"We've suffered so much till now to earn these points! We can't die like that!" Youngsoo pleaded.