Five

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

On her way to class the next day with Ilha and her friends, Yuna could feel something off about her brother.

Wanting to talk to him separately she calls him out. "Ilha, let's talk."

Ilha looks at his sister then at his friend's gesturing for them to go forward, saying that they'll be back soon, as he sighs while walking upto his sister.

"You have been out of it since morning. What's wrong?" Yuna asked genuine concern lacing her words.

"I am fine Yuna. Nothing's wrong." Ilha looks away from his sister, clenching his jaw.

Yuna knowing he does not want to go forward with conversation, replies with an nod as she goes towards their classroom.

Kwon Ilha sighs to himself, he did not want upset his sister but he couldn't tell her the truth because he knew he was somewhat responsible for Younghoon's death.

As she entered the classroom she heard everyone talking about last night.

"Hey, does that mean that the noise from last night was due to the spheres falling?" Park Soyoon asked as they found out about last night events.

As Yuna quietly went to sit on her seat, she couldn't let go of the feeling that Ilha was hiding something from her as he entered the room, a frown present on his face.

"Class 3-3 students said that the gym was completely destroyed."

"If it's enough to destroy a building doesn't it mean that the impact from it is crazy?"

"Did Younghoon get hurt due to the spheres?" Taeman questioned Youngshin.

"Younghoon got hurt?" Yuna thinks to herself as she looks at her brother squirming in his seat after listening to Taeman's question.

"What?" Youngshin replied while looking at Taeman as if he is crazy.

"I mean the timing is right."

"That's true."

"Younghoon's disappearance has something to do with Ilha and Chiyeol?" Yuna questioned in her mind as she saw Ilha glaring at Chiyeol after listening to the students conversation.

-----------

Class had started and Yuna couldn't concentrate knowing that her brother was not telling her the truth. Not only the disappointment in Ilha, but it was also too loud outside with the sirens as the other students had kept the windows open because they felt to hot.

"Everyone close the windows." Mr. Nam instructed making the students whine.

"Mr. Nam it's to hot."

"It's hot Mr. Nam." The students complained.

"Turn the A.C on then."

"What the fuck!" Yuna muttered to herself as the sirens sound grew louder by every second.