Twenty-two

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

"Fuck!" One of the prisoners yelled. "Come over and open the doors you assholes!"

Yuna whispered pointing towards the cells. "You really want to let them out or feed them? Who knows what if they hurt us?"

"What do you say?" Jangsoo asked.

The kids eventually gave the prisoners food but Heerak and Yuna weren't to happy as they stood by the side watching everyone give them food.

"Hey I've been wondering for a while now, you'll all look so young what are you doing with guns in your hands? What's up with your getup?"
The prisoner near Yuna and Heerak said as he chewed his food.

The students eyed each other not knowing what to say until Jangsoo spoke. "There's a war going on outside."

"A war? Outside?"

"See?" Yuna sighed. :They had no idea what is going on outside."

"Wait a minute? Did North Korea invade us?"

One of the prisoners banged on the door causing the kids to back away. Heerak pulled Yuna to his other side away from the door. "See you mother fucker?! What did I tell you?! I told you that the north Korean fuckers invaded us, didn't I?! Thats why those mother fucking wardens left us and took off. Those assholes!! Just wait and See! I'll fuck those bastards up first thing when I get out! Those mother fuckers knew this was the case."

"Kids the warden's office is right there around the corner." The other prisoner pointed. "Could you guys go there and bring the keys for us?"

"You should've just to me and Heerak. I told you they'd think we are gonna let them out." Yuna sighed.

"We can't do that." Yoojung replied to the prisoners.

"What? What are you saying right now?"

"Didn't you hear her? She says we can't free you'll." Yuna glared at the prisoner.

"Hey, watch that mouth of yours!" The prisoner threatened.

Yuna stepped forward glaring at the prisoner. "Fucker!" She scoffed before Taeman pulled her back.

"You mother fuckers!" Another prisoner banged onto their cell door. "Hey kids stop messing around and bring the keys right now."

"The outside is more dangerous right now anyway." Heerak answered as he shivered in fear.

"Dangerous you say? Why?What's going outside right now?"

"Do you really not know anything at all?" Soyoon asked confirming with the prisoners who nodded. "Right now, there are..." Youngshin stepped forward shaking his head telling her not to say anything further.

"What is it? Why are you stopping her midway?" A prisoner asked glaring at Youngshin.

"What going on?"

"What's wrong with the outside now?"

"Did the spheres fall on the ground or something?"

"Those purple looking things in the sky right? That does not make any sense." One prisoner laughed.

The prisoners then noticed the students looking at each other with distress plastered on their faces.

"Are you guys serious? Did the ballons actually fall down?" The prisoner gasped.

"Gosh! I'm about to lose it! Just talk will you!"

"No no. You don't need to talk. We're not even that curious. Just open the door for us guys, please?"

"Can I kill them?" Yuna whispered to Heerak who stood on her right, as he shook his head causing Yuna to sigh in defeat. "They are fucking annoying!"

"Thank you for the food. Open the doors please." A prisoner spoke.

"We'll return as soon as possible and report tye situations that is going on here." Yoojung spoke with calmness.

"Please hang in there until then."

Yuna flinched as one of the prisoner banged onto the door louder. "Open the fucking door! Just open it!" He screamed.

Yuna gritted her teeth as she pointed her gun towards the prisoner. "Shup that trap of yours."

"Let's go."

The kids went to follow Yoojung but the prisoner held onto Heerak. Yuna quickly pulled him away.

"Hey you brats if you will just leave like that you will be murdering us." A prisoner started. "Then you'll be just like us felons."

"Who is he to say that we are murdering them?" Heerak asked as the kids gathered outside near the bars. "Fucking made me feel shitty with their bullshit."

"Awe!" Yuna said ruffling Heerak's head playfully. "We actually agreed on something. Are we turning into friends?"

Heerak pushed Yuna's arm away.

"This is the right thing to do right?" Yoojung asked ignoring Heerak and Yuna playing around.

"What would our platoon leader do at a time like this?"

Yuna smiled at the mention of Lieutenant Lee. "I think platoon leader would've have done the same thing."

"She's right." Soyoon agreed. "We can just report this place's situation once we find the transceiver."

"I need some nicotine." Bora groaned as Yuna glared at her. She always hated the fact the Bora and Ilha used to vape.

"By the way.." Aesol trailed on. "The person in the last cell looked really I'll. He didn't even eat the food that we gave to him."

Bora glared at Aesol as she faced her. "Why are you getting all nosey again?"

"I think we'll need to help him a bit if things go wrong.." Aesol said as she looked towards her feet.

"Hey, Aesol. What's wrong? I thought you were getting yourself together lately? We all have decided together that we are not gonna free them." Bora replied.

"I don't care if he is ill or not. There's a reason why he was put in prison." Yuna said.

"But his condition-" Aesol started only to be cut off by Bora. "Just forget about him, you idiot!" She scoffed.

"No cigarettes!" Heerak groaned as Yuna, Taeman, Bora and Heerak searched around a room.

"I'm glad I don't smoke. I've always hated the smell." Yuna replied. "I always hated it when Ilha and you guys used to smoke." Yuna said.

"I'm sorry about last night." Heerak said referring about last night events.

Before Yuna could reply a scream was heard nearby causing the students to flich.

"What was that?" Taeman questioned.

The students gathered around realizing that Aesol wasn't there with them.

"Where's Aesol?"