One

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

A girl could be seen sitting in the classroom filled with students answering their csat mock test exams.

"Finally all done. It was easy."  Kwon Yuna whispered as she put her pen down.

Yuna might not be the smartest student in her class but she was still always in the top three.

Ring!

As the bell rings her bestfriend call's her out.

"Yah Kwon Yuna! Let's go, the school's finally over." Cha Soyeon shouted over the talking students making Yuna wince at the loud shout.

Yuna got up from her seat and went out of the classroom with Soyeon seeing Yeon Bora waiting for them near the school staircase typing away on her phone.

"Bora when are you going to upload the next part of your webtoon? It's so fucking interesting!" Yuna spoke as the friends made their way towards the school's main gate.

"Let's see, now that our mock tests are finally over I'll upload sometime soon." Bora sighed out in relief.

As the two girls walked ahead talking about webtoons, Soyeon sighed to herself. "Ah these two are getting own my nerves!"

"Yah! Wait for me!" Soyeon exclaimed, running up to her friends

By the time Soyeon had reached upto them their topic of conversation had shifted from webtoons to the spheres that are present in the sky.

"Ah when will these disappear?" Yuna said as she looked upto the spheres.

There where these purple looking spheres that had appeared all around the world about a year ago making people think that it was the end of the world.

When Yuna first saw these spheres, she was on her way to school.

Anyways moving on.

"Yuna-yah, I don't think we will be able carry on with our plans for today." Bora called out to her bestfriend who was looking at spheres in the air.

The sentence that left Bora's mouth bought Yuna's attention back to her friend standing next to her.

"Yah, Why? I was so excited." Yuna replied, disappointed over the fact that she would not be able to visit the new cafe that recently opened near her school.

"Sorry, Mom wants me home early. Says, she has some work with me." Bora said as she showed the text she had received from her mother.

"What about you?" Yuna questioned, looking at Soyeon.

"Even I have to go home. Sorry." Soyeon apologized

"Then, let's go some other time." Yuna sighed.

After saying their goodbyes, all three girls parted ways, going to their respective houses.

The students walk home, only
stressing about their studies, not knowing that from tomorrow onwards their lives would be taking a big turn.

The students walk home, only stressing about their studies, not knowing that from tomorrow onwards their lives would be taking a big turn