Twenty-five

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

Yuna and the other kids eventually made it to their house. Yuna didn't speak on the way home. She just wanted to hug her brother. Taeman was sitting in front of her as he was cleaning of the blood of her lips.

Yuna got up after Taeman was done as she made her way towards were the drawings were kept.

"Ms. Park." Yuna whispered as she stared at her class teacher's drawing.

"What is going to happen to us?" Yuna questioned as she sat down on the stairs looking at the drawings of the people they've lost.

"I hope we don't lose anyone anymore." Yuna thought when she heard shouting coming from the other room.

"What are you guys staring at?" Yuna questioned as she walked into the room seeing everyone surrounding something. Some were crying, some had shock expressions while some didn't say anything.

When nobody answered Yuna's questioned she stepped forward revealing Soocheol laying down on a cot.

"What happened?!" Yuna screamed as she fell to her knees holding onto her boyfriend's hand.

"Say something!" Yuna screamed again as tears fell out of her eyes.

Everyone gathered around Soocheol's grave outside. Yuna stood next Ilha. She had stopped crying. She wanted to cry more but her eyes had dried up, no tears fell out of her eyes.

Everyone went back inside. Chiyeol put down pieces of paper on the table making everyone surround the table.

Yuna was not interested in what was happening. She just sat down on the chair cause she felt like she would faint anytime.

"What's this?" Yoojung asked.

"It's the voting papers Soocheol had." Chiyeol replied.

"There are three no votes. Please tell us why Soocheol had these?" Chiyeol asked making Heerak run forward as he picked up the papers.

"Why are the no votes here?" Soonyi questioned as she grabbed the papers out of Heerak's hand. "This is definitely the no vote I wrote yesterday. The fact that he was hiding these means he fooled us and made it look like there were more Yes votes."

"Who fooled us? You mean Soocheol?" Soyoon asked.

"What are you talking about?"

Everyone stared at Yoojung waiting for an answer.

"I had asked Soocheol to destroy the votes." Yoojung answered. "I think that's why he had them."

"Why did he have only no votes?" Youngsoo asked. "He even had three of them. Isn't this evidence that the voting is corrupted?"

"Don't jump into conclusions. Soocheol had no reason to do that." Yeonju chimed in.

"Hold on guys. Why are we speculating? This could cause only misunderstandings." Aesol said.