Fourteen

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

It was the next morning and the class were standing together in their military uniforms and with their gears.

All the students got into two lines as Lieutenant Lee appeared.

"1st squad Marksman Jo Jangsoo."

"Assistant Marksman Kook Youngsoo."

"2nd squad Marksman Kim Yoojung."

"Assistant Marksman Wang Taeman."

Yuna looks over to Taeman who looked at Yoojung.

"Search team Jo Youngshin and Kwon Ilha."

"Sniper Kwon Yuna and Lee Nara."

"Observer Do Soocheol."

Yuna and Nara looked at each other giving each other a small smile before looking over to Soocheol who gave a them a smile.

Taeman looked over to Yuna who was looking at Soocheol with a smile as he sighs feeling his heart break.

"After arriving to the operation area the assault team will be on alert. During the operation the two people of the search team will act as advanced guards at the forefront." Lieutenant Lee continued as Taeman turns his head back towards the front.

"Understand?!"

"Yes sir!"

"This is a sphere detector." Lieutenant Lee explained while holding up a device.

"Does this detect spheres?" Taeman asked as Yuna giggled to herself at his stupid question.

The whole class laughed at Taeman question as Soyoon slapped his arms. "Yah! It's called a sphere detector. What could it be for?"

"Is it a prototype?" Youngshin asked.

"What is that?"

"It's a product that hasn't been fully developed."

"That's right since it's not perfect yet, you should not rely too much on it." Wonbin replied.

"What is the detection radius?" Yuna asked.

"It's one kilometer from the development site. In case of the city or town the detection radius will be from 500m to 700m. So always be alert." Lieutenant Lee replied.

"Yes sir!"

"That's it." Lieutenant Lee said before walking away Wonbin following after him.

The students gathered around as they turned in the sphere detector staring at it with awe.

"I guess it's not like the higher ups aren't doing anything." Bora said.

"Tell me about it. Why didn't they give this to us earlier?" Hana complained.