Three

3rd Person's Pov

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

3rd Person's Pov

When Ms. Park entered the classroom again, Yuna realized that she was not alone Kim Chiyeol had entered after her.

Yuna knew who was the reason Chiyeol had entered the room after Ms. Park. She looked at her a twin who was already glaring at Chiyeol.

Yuna sighed to herself as she thought about how much Ilha had changed in the past year. She knew being a part of a broken family is not easy, but that does not give anyone the right to bully or harass someone else.

"Everyone looks like this year's early admissions will be cancelled." what Ms. Park said bought Yuna out of her thoughts.

"What?" Everyone gasped as they looked at each other.

"Why? What the matter?" One student called out.

"Are you serious Ms.?" Kook Youngsoo asked out in fear.

"Only the early admissions have been cancelled. Csat will happen as scheduled." Ms. Park shouts loudly among the talking students.

"If you look here, I will explain it more carefully." Ms. Park turns the tv on, making the class slowly quiet down.

All the students attention was on tv as the ministry of defense spoke. Everyone was shocked and confused about the fact that they were expected to go through military training while they were getting ready for taking the csat. Yuna knew most of the kids would take part in the training because they would be giving csat points which could help everyone get the college they think they could get.

As the tv was turned off everyone started throwing questions at Ms. Park.

One question that caught the attention of the students was the question that Jang Younghoon had asked.

"How many csat points will be given?"

"Csat points will only be given to those who take part in training. Class president hands these forms out." Ms. Park said as Yoojung goes towards the poduim and takes the form before disturbuting it among the students.

As Ms. Park left the classroom without giving anymore answers, all the students started chatting with each other.

"Yuna-yah will you be getting the form signed?" Cha Soyeon asked her bestfriend.

"Of course. My father would want me get extra csat points anyhow." Yuna sighed to herself.

The moment those words left her mouth, a loud thud was heard. Kwon Ilha and Jang Younghoon were having a fistfight.

"Yah Kwon Ilha stop it, will you?" Yuna tells her twin as she tries to separate both the boys from each other.

Kwon Ilha in anger pushes his sister without seeing who it is. As Yuna closes her eyes, she waits for her body to hit the floor only for the impact to never happen.

Destiny ♧ Duty After School जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें