Twenty

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

Yuna was standing with a few of her classmates as Dukjung was trimming Soocheol's hair.

"And all done!" Dukjung saidnas he removed the dirty cloth off of Soocheol as Soocheol got up.

"Handsome!" Yuna squealed as she touched Soocheol's hair making the boy smile.

"Can you do it for me too, Dukjung?" Bora said shifting the attention to herself.

"Huh?" Dukjung asked

"There is no shampoo so I can't even wash my hair, its better to just cut it." Bora replied as she down on the chair.

Taeman walked towards Yuna and Soocheol. "Should I trim my hair as well?" Yuna shook her head at Taeman's question. "I think it's looking good." She said as Taeman smirked at Soocheol who scoffed at the boy.

"Done!" Dukjung said as Bora got.

"Woah!" Yuna exclaimed as she saw Bora's hair. It's was a boy cut and Bora suited that look.

"Mee too!" Yuna exclaimed as sat on the chair before turning her towards Dukjung. "Cut my hair too!"

Dukjung looked towards Soocheol and Taeman who glaring at him. Soocheol was fisting his hand while Taeman who was mouthing curse words at him.

Feeling scared because of the two boys, Dukjung screamed. "My scissor broke!"

"Your scissor broke? Then maybe some other time." Yuna sighed as she got up from the chair walking away.

Taeman and Soocheol gave Dukjung a thumbs up as Hana looked at them with suspicion.

Yoojung and Jangsoo had gathered all the students around for votes. Yoojung placed pens and papers onto the tables.

"I know that some of you are still confused." Yoojung started. "Write O if you think we should stay on our own and X if you want to go home."

Yuna knew what she wanted to write, as she wrote down O. She had always written the same answer, it's not gonna change. Taeman noticed next to her and looked at her in disbelief.

"Everyone will submit X this time right?" Soonyi asked.

"We should all go home." Joonhee stated. "Except for some obnoxious jerk that is."

"Hey, Yuna has most probably also written the same answer, why aren't you telling her anything?" Youngsoo scoffed as he pointed towards Yuna.

Yuna narrowed her eyes at Youngsoo. "Don't get me into this you fucker!" She scoffed as Ilha smiled at his sister proudly.

Everyone finished writing their votes as they got up and slide it in the vote box.

"I'll do it for you." Soocheol said as he took the paper out of Yuna and Soonyi hands making the girls smile at him.

"Stay." Yoojung said as she turned the paper towards the kids, some groaned and some cheered. Yuna grinned to herself.

"Leave." Yoojung stated as she turned the paper around.

"You choose O right?" Soocheol whispered to Yuna.

"What do you think?" Yuna grinned.

"She chose O." Taeman nodded as looked at Yuna in disbelief making her scoff.

"Coward!" Yuna whispered Taeman who looked her with a "fuck you" face.

Some kids cheered has Yoojung showed another O paper.

"Darn it!"

"What?!"

"What is this?! Why does this keep happening every time?!" Heerak screamed. "Who voted to stay?"

"We can't yell at them for not agreeing with us. Respect their opnions." Yoojung replied.

Heerak scoffed. "Respect their opinion?! Darn it!!"

"Everyone has their own fucking opinion Woo Heerak!" Yuna shot back annoyed at the boy.

"Fuck! Who asked for your opinion? Who do you think you are? Fuck!" Heerak exclaimed walking towards Yuna. "Maybe this is why your parents got divorced and Ilha was disappointed in you and thats why your father used to hit you!"

The kids gasped at Heerak's words as Yuna glared at him. "You... You have no right to bring my personal problems into this! Did I bring your family into the argument!" Yuna crossed her arms, as Heerak stepped forward but was grabbed by Taeman and Ilha.

"Enough! This is not the time for fighting!" Yoojung ordered.

"Good cause I am leaving!" Yuna said turning on her heel and walking off as tears fell out of her eyes.

Soocheol followed behind the girl. "Yuna!" He called.

Yuna halted in place as her sobs became louder.

Soocheol went towards her hugging her as they girl cried on his chest.

Soon, Yuna calmed down as she pulled out of the hug. "Thank you." Yuna hiccuped.

"I am here for you." Soocheol said with a small smile as he closed the gap between them.

Taeman turned around walking towards his room as saw the couple kissing. He was late again.

It was the next morning, Yoojung and Jangsoo had gathered everyone outside. "The raiding party for squad one, Kim Yoojung, Jo Jangsoo, Wang Taeman, Yeon Bora, Jo Youngshin, No Aesol, Park Soyoon, Woo Heerak and Kwon Yuna."

Yuna and Heerak glared at each other as they found out they were in the same team. Ilha noticed his sister and bestfriend glaring at each other as he sighed to himself.

"Squad two search team, Do Soocheol, Cha Soyeon, Choi Yeonju, Kook Youngsoo, Lee Nara, Kim Chiyeol, Kwon Ilha and Yoo Hana. Squad one raiding party will go to the penitentiary and find parts for the radio, then on your way back take care of the spheres that the detector picks up."

"Squad two will go to the hospital to collect medicine and other supplies that we need."

"Those who will stay and guard are Kim Dukjung, Lee Soonyi and Hong Joonhee."

"I want to join the raiding team." Soyeon called out.

"You're hurt. Just join the search team today." Yoojung replied.

"Yuna's boyfriend and brother are both on this team, just exchange us." Soyeon said making Yuna glare at her. "Just deal with it!"

The kids glanced between Soyeon and Yuna wondering what went so wrong between them that they can't stand each other.

Soocheol hugged his girlfriend. "Be careful." He said as he kissed the girl's forehead as Yuna closed her eyes.

"You too!" Yuna said as the couple smiled at each other pulling away from the hug.

"Yuna, let's go!" Yoojung called out as Yuna gave Soocheol one last small hug before walking towards her squad. What Yuna did not know was that this would be the last time she would be seeing her boyfriend smiling at her.

 What Yuna did not know was that this would be the last time she would be seeing her boyfriend smiling at her