Sixteen

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

Wonbin was shifted to an empty room in the library after Lieutenant Lee stopped the bleeding.

The gunshot had not peirced into Wonbin's body but had gazed his arm.

Yuna was standing with Eunwoo and her other classmates as they waited for Lieutenant Lee to tell them if Wonbin had regained consciousness or not.

"Yoonseo was it? Is she crazy?" Yuna asked Eunwoo as she was not able to believe what had happened.

"I don't know. We are not classmates." Eunwoo said as he looked over to Yoonseo who sitting with her head down.

"Gosh!" Yuna whispered to herself as Lieutenant Lee made his way out of the room with Yeonju and Chiyeol.

"Wonbin is fine. He has regained consciousness." Lieutenant Lee said making the students sigh in relief at his words.

"Can we see him?" Heerak asks.

"No for now no visitors."

"We will retreat first thing in the morning and return back to the base camp." Lieutenant Lee then continued after taking a few seconds break.

"Can we go back? How about our mission?" Yuna asks.

"I can't guarantee your safety here." Lieutenant Lee explained. "While I can't determine how many spheres are out there and if they were to attack us all at once I don't think we would be able to handle them."

"Platoon leader including what happened last time wouldn't you be in big trouble if you keep disobeying the commands." Dukjung asked.

"Your safety comes before anything. I'll take responsibility, so you don't worry too much guys." Lieutenant Lee reassures the students.

"But for now as this place is not secure we will have night duty guards." Lieutenant Lee informed making all the students look at each other with nervous expressions.

"Kwon Yuna and Do Soocheol are gonna be on night duty. Others should take rest for now." Lieutenant Lee said making Yuna and Soocheol look at each other.

The other students made their way to the table as they sat down relieved that they were not the one on night duty.

Soocheol comes up to Yuna with his firearm. "Let's go."

Yuna sighs to herself before picking up her firearm as she looks at Eunwoo who was already looking at her with concern.

"I'll be fine. You take rest." Yuna says with a smile hoping it can stop Eunwoo from worrying about her.

Eunwoo sighs as he hugs Yuna then makes his way to the table getting ready to take a much needed rest.

Yuna and Soocheol make their up to the rooftop of the building as they sit down on the chairs that were present there.