Twenty-eight

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

"Fuck! Where's Yuna?" Ilha questioned as soon as Taeman walked upto his classmates.

"She is near the ocean. Why?" Taeman asked confused seeing the distraught expressions on his classmates faces.

"Heerak will explain." Ilha patted Taeman's shoulder before running off to find Yuna.

"Fuck I've to tell her about Soocheol's video." Ilha whispered to himself searching for his sister.

Ilha stopped in his tracks when he saw Youngsoo on the ground.

"What is he doing?" Ilha muttered. He squinted his eyes to get a better vision. His eyes widen when he realized that Youngsoo was kissing Yuna.

Ilha ran forward kicking Youngsoo off Yuna's body . He bend down to Yuna as he realized she had passed out.

"Fucking asshole! Are you crazy?! I saw everything you fucker! Mother fucking bastard!" Ilha screamed glaring at Youngsoo.

"What did you see?" Youngsoo asked freaked out as he stood up. "She bumped into the table and passed out! I was only giving her CPR!"

Ilha kicked Youngsoo in the chest knocking him down. "Cut the bullshit! You son of bitch! Fuck! What's wrong with you?"

Ilha ran over his sister as he kneeled down next to her shaking her, trying wake her up. "Yuna, wake up."

"Dove!" Ilha exclaimed patting her cheeks.

Ilha got up as he faced Youngsoo. "What's wrong with her?! Did you do this?!"

"No! It's not me!" Youngsoo cried out. "I already told you."

"Kwon Yuna wake up! Dove please! Open your eyes! Just wake up! Dove! Yuna!" Ilha cried shaking the shoulder of his sister. He froze in his stance when he heard clicking behind them.

Ilha got up and turned around as Youngsoo pointed a gun at Ilha. "What are you doing? You crazy bastard!"

"Are you going to tell others?" Youngsoo asked gripping his gun tighter.

"What will we you do if i tell them?" Ilha asked glaring at the boy.

"Don't tell them. If you tell them my life is over, I can't end my life like this."

"What?"

"Fuck! Stop talking! You started bullying me after you heard me speaking about my crush on your sister!"

"Okay!' Ilha surrendered raising his hands up. "I won't say anything."

"Really?" Youngsoo tilted his head making Ilha nod. "Yeah."

Youngsoo slowly started to put down the gun making Ilha knock it out of his hands.

"Fucking asshole!" Ilha grabbed onto Youngsoo as he repeatedly punched him.