Eight

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

The students silently sat in the classroom as Yoojung and Youngshin had gone to Lieutenant Lee with their written petition to sent them home.

"Yah Do you think we're doing the right thing?" Soyeon asked Yuna as she looked at her.

"I don't know." Yuna sighs as she looks around the class, some students were crying, some were joking and some sat silently on their seats.

The front door of the classroom slide open as Yoojung and Youngshin walked in.

"What happened?"

"What did Lieutenant Lee say?"

"Will they send us home?"

Yoojung sighs after listening to the questions of her classmates as she stands in the front of the classroom.

"Lieutenant Lee said that there is no use of sending us back to our houses because an evacuation notice has been sent." Yoojung spoke.

"Our parents would have been moved to a shelter by now." Youngshin continued.

The classroom was filled with groans and complains.

"Lieutenant Lee has told us to get ready for night training." Youngshin says with a sigh as everyone groans.

-----------

"Move quickly!"

The soldier gave the students instruction as the training begins.

"If you move like this, you're already dead!" Lieutenant Lee yelled.

"If you want to live then run!" Lieutenant Lee says while pushing some students around as they cried and grunted. Some students were exhausted not because of the training, they were exhausted of what was going on.

"If you want to live then move!"

"Nobody will protect you!"

"Do not become a burden to your friends!"

"If you want to live then run!"

"Move quickly!"

Yuna sighed as slowly crawled her way out of the net ladder and started running towards the tire but before she could reach the tire she heard sobbing.

"If you want to live then run!" Yuna sighs when she sees Lieutenant Lee giving order to the sobbing Yoojung.

"I can't..I can't do it anymore." Yoojung sobbed as turned around.

"Platoon leader, I can't do it anymore." Yoojung kneeled down as she grabbed onto Lieutenant Lee's hand. Everyone stopped what they were doing as they watched.

Yuna trailed her eyes around the grounds looking at her tried classmates then looking at Lieutenant Lee who was holding back his tears as he looked at the student kneeling down in front of him.