Fifteen

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

The spheres had all disappeared. Yuna and Nara had been called down by Lieutenant Lee because the class were gonna be split in two groups to find the spheres which were hiding inside the houses.

Yuna was with Wonbin and others. During process of killing the spheres they had found a female survivor who was shaken up. Her hands and face were all bloody.

"It's okay." Wonbin reassured the scared girl as the students surrounded her. "The spheres have been killed."

Yoojung kneeled down in front of the girl resting her hand onto her arm. "What happened?"

The girl looked up, looking into the class president eyes then scanning the rest of the students.

"Is it a dream? Is it?" The girl asked she shivered in fear.

"It looks like they found another survivor." Wonbin said making Yuna and the other students turn around.

Recognizing the face of the survivor Yuna runs over to him.

"Eunwoo!" Yuna shouts as she reaches others and the survivor.

"Yuna?" Eunwoo questions as Ilha comes over to his sister.

"You know the survivor?" Ilha questions.

"Of course. Eunwoo and I have been friends for about a year." Yuna says as she hugs the said boy who hugs her back.

Lieutenant Lee and the students made their way over to Wonbin and others.

"Are you hurt?" Yuna asks looking at Eunwoo with concern.

"I am fine." Eunwoo said eventhough he did not look fine.

"What happened?" Lieutenant Lee asked as they reached Wonbin and others.

The female survivor was passed out in Yoojung's arms.

"I don't know. She just passed out." Yoojung said.

---------

The soldiers and the students ended up at a building as they searched around. Eunwoo showed were he had stayed with his people.

Soocheol and Taeman were both glaring at Eunwoo who was walking with Yuna.

"How do you know him?" Ilha asks his sister.

"I and Eunwoo met at a party were I had gone with dad." Yuna answers.

"We both become friends as we were the only high schoolers present there and our parents had left us to fend for ourselves." Eunwoo continues.

Flashback

A girl was seen looking around the mansion as she searched for her dad.

"Where is dad?" Yuna thought to herself as she was looking around.