Seventeen

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

Yuna and Eunwoo made their way towards the library after Chiyeol and Nara had made their way to do their night duty.

After they had reached down and separated, Taeman had gone up to Yuna wanting to apologize for what had happened a few hours ago.

"Yuna." Yuna turned around at her name being called out making eye contact with Taeman.

"Taeman." Yuna sighed.

"I am sorry about what about what happened a few hours ago. I shouldn't have done that." Taeman said.

"It's fine, but I have something to tell you." Yuna said knowing this was not the best time to reject someone but still they were friends and classmates before being anything else.

"I am sorry but I like someone else." Yuna said as she looked down not wanting to see someone sad due to her.

"It's fine. Love can't always be reciprocated." Taeman's voiced cracked as he should those words turning around and walking his way towards his friends.

Yuna sighed to herself as she looked at Taeman walking away from her. Eunwoo walked up to his friend who looked sad.

"Why?" Eunwoo questioned as he wiped the tears that were falling out of Yuna's eyes.

"I had to reject him." Yuna said looking towards a direction as Eunwoo followed.

"Taeman?" Eunwoo as Yuna just nodded.

"Just calm down." Eunwoo said as Soocheol walked to them.

"Let's go. We've to go to Lieutenant Lee." Soocheol said as Yuna nodded looking at him.

-----------

Yuna and Soocheol had asked Lieutenant Lee to gather everyone as they had something to say about the spheres that they had found out last night.

"You mean there was a exchange of signals?" Lieutenant Lee asked as all the students gathered around in a circle. Wonbin was on his feet with a cast around his arm.

"I can't be very sure, but I saw the large sphere in the sky emitting light." Yuna explained.

"The sphere who looked like a leader which was sitting on top of one of the building was also sparkling." Soocheol continued.

"After that they started moving towards their right." Yuna said as everyone has a confused expression on their faces.

"It looked like they were communicating with each other." Soocheol said.

"If that's the case, they could be exchanging signals with each other on were to attack." Lieutenant Lee said.

"Maybe like a pattern?" Yuna asked

"Do you think they are looking for something?" Chiyeol asked.

"By chance."

"Reconnaissance."