Eighteen

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

"Attention Everyone." Lieutenant Lee ordered as he gathered around the students. Soyeon and Yuna stood next to each other.

Eunwoo and his schoolmates were shifted to the military camp as soon as everyone woke up.

"I heard you kissed Soocheol." Soyeon whispered to Yuna as she giggled at the girl's expression.

"What the hell! How did you know?!" Yuna whisper shouted.

"Everyone was talking about it when we were dressing up." Soyeon whispered back.

"To seek out and eliminate every single sphere spread out all over the town is to dangerous." Lieutenant Lee spoke as the two friends shifted their attention to him.

"That's right." The class nodded.

"So we will gather all the spheres in Mesong city college here and eliminate them all in one blow." Lieutenant Lee said while pointing towards an area on the map.

"But how?"

"In one blow?!"

"How?"

"Is that possible?"

The class whispered as Lieutenant Lee looked around.

"Everyone listen carefully about what I am about to say." Lieutenant Lee ordered as all the students stopped whispering.

After that the kids went on a search to find something to blow up the spheres. Yuna, Heerak and Soyoon entered a room. Mostly everything was kept in boxes. The three students started to move things around as Yuna eyes lit up.

"Guys, I found it!" Yuna exclaimed opening the box of dynamite. Heerak and Soyoon came up behind her.

"Yah this is it, right?" Heerak asked.

"I think it is." Soyoon said as Yuna smiled.

"First combine DU element from dynamite and make DU explosive." Lieutenant Lee explained as the students carefully started putting the dynamites together.

"Platoon 2 attention!" Lieutenant Lee yelled as everyone gathered outside after setting everything up.

"Attention." The students yelled back.

Figure out each unit installation spots and install them safely. Lieutenant Lee instructed. "After the installation is complete quickly make your way up to seolbonggwan rooftop and stand by."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes sir!"

"Each unit to your positions!"

"Yes sir!"

The students ran inside getting into their positions.

Yuna was in the library with Ilha, Soyeon and Youngsoo. Yuna was helping her brother place the explosive on the wall when she heard Soyeon speak. "We have to put the explosive here, right?"