Thirty

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

"Fuck off!" Yuna pushed away Soyeon's hands. Today was the graduation day, and Soyeon had been pestering her to apply makeup since the time she had entered the class.

The boys sat by the window, as they watched with amusement as the girls put on makeup. Soocheol glanced between Yuna and Nara, chuckling when Yuna pushed away Soyeon's hands for the nth time that day.

Taeman watched Yuna who was sighing to herself looking at amount of makeup present infront of her. He smiled to himself when he saw Yuna and Soyeon bicker over makeup. He thought that Yuna didn't need makeup.

"Ah! What do you think?" Soonyi asked, finishing up doing touches on her face.

"You look like a joker!" Yuna snorted making Soonyi glare at her.

Soyeon waved Yuna off before looking back at Soonyi. "Hey! You're so pretty!"

"Yah! You like Lee Hyori!" Soonyi pointed making Soyeon flip her hair. "Yah, You like IU!"

"IU?" Soonyi blushed as she playfully pushed Soyeon.

"Perhaps, are you Song Hye Kyo?" Soonyi pointed towards Bora.

"Hey, oh my gosh!" Bora pushed Soonyi, as the girls squealed.

Yuna visibly gagged at the girls making the attention shift to her.

"Oh!" Soyeon gasped. "Yuna can be Aespa's Karina!"

"No thanks. Yuna is happy as Yuna." Yuna glared at the girls making them look away.

Meanwhile Dukjung stood up as he faced the boys. "Hey, did you see the popularity chart i shared in our chatroom? For the girls in our class?"

"Don't be ridiculous." Chiyeol glared. "If the girls find out we're dead meat."

"That's why, it'll be our secret!" Dukjung whisper shouted.

"I did vote." Soocheol grinned.

"You did? Who? Yuna or Nara?" Youngshin asked making Ilha, Taeman and Chiyeol glare at Soocheol, unbeknownst to him.

Soocheol slapped Youngshin arm as Jangsoo stood up. "I did too, but-"

"Jangsoo. You too?"

Youngsoo raised his hand. "Me too."

"Soocheol, who did you vote for?" Chiyeol asked.

"It's a secret. Remember?" Soocheol smiled.

Taeman stood up. "I voted to."

"Oh we all know who you voted for!" Ilha glared at Taeman making him shiver.

"It's either Yoojung or Yuna." Wootaek shrugged making Ilha slap his arm.

"My sister is off limits!" Ilha whispered as he glared towards all the guys.

Soocheol, Taeman and Youngsoo visibly gulped, scared as to what would happen to them if who they voted for was revealed.

Taeman done with the way the girls were behaving laughed loudly as his laugh echoed throughout the classroom making the girls jump in their seats. "Your lips! Hello Yeonjo's mom!"

"Miss Korea!" Taeman pointed towards Soyeon.

"You guys didn't fight, did you?" Taeman laughed at Hana and Heerak.

"You guys!" Taeman faced the girls. "The makeup looks freaking awkward on you. Stop it!"

"You guys should just be like Yuna and Yoojung and just take pictures like how you normally look. Right Yoojung and Yuna?" Taeman kept his hands on Yoojung's shoulders as he sweetly smiled at Yuna.

Yuna glared at the boy as she mouthed the words "Hair. 1 hour. Makeup. 2 hours." As she pointed towards Yoojung who looked like she was about to cry.

Yoojung pushed off Taeman's hands of her shoulders as she ran out of the class.

When Taeman went to run after her the girls threw their stuff at him making him fall down. Yuna picked up the pencil next to her as she threw it at Taeman.

"Why are students putting on makeup?!" The disciplinary teacher's voice was heard in the corridors making them flinch.

All the heads of the students turn towards the door as if they had seen a ghost.

All the girls gasp as they scattered around to hide behind the boys. The boys ended up covering the girls with their school uniform jackets. Bora and Yuna ended up behind Soocheol and Youngshin as the two boys covered the girls.

 Bora and Yuna ended up behind Soocheol and Youngshin as the two boys covered the girls

-------------

Note : The last chapter. I've made a draft of a Taeman ff. Do you guys want me publish it?

Edit : I've published the Taeman ff. If you guys want you can check it out.