Ten

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

The students were sitting in the truck as they were thinking about what had happened back at the school grounds.

Yuna had been separated from Ilha as he had climbed into the other truck.

Yuna was sitting next to Soyeon. "Is it hurting a lot?" Yuna asks as Soyeon was holding onto her side.

"It's fucking hurting, but do you think we'll make out alive?" Soyeon asks as tears were visible in her eyes.

"Hopefully if we stick together than." Yuna replies.

"Guys I am feeling sleepy." Soocheol says as the students look at him with surprise.

"Do you think our parents our safe?" Jangsoo asks making the attention shift to him.

"I hope the messages we record are being sent to our parents." Joonhee muttered.

"Mom!" Soonyi exclaimed while breaking down into tears as others console her.

"Is your ankle feeling better now?" Soocheol who was sitting on Yuna's right questions.

"It's better, not hurting too much." Yuna says hiding the truth so that the guy does not worry too much.

Suddenly, a impact causes the truck to turn sideways as Yuna bumps her head into the truck.

A sphere had followed the truck till here. Yuna comes back to her senses when she hears gunshots.

Sighing she picks up her gun aiming at the sphere making it explode.

"We have been training for three weeks now guys, your aims are really bad." Yuna exclaims as she helps Soyeon out of the truck.

"You don't have act as a know it all, all the fucking time Yuna." Soonyi exclaims in annoyance.

"Guys we are not here to fight. The truck driver has been killed, what should we do?" Soocheol spoke trying to calm the tension between the girls.

"The shelter is 20 km away. What should we do?" Youngshin muttered as he observed the map.

"I think we should walk."

"I think we should stay put."

Suggestions come left and right.

"I think we should stay put. We'll anyways not be able to walk with Soyeon in this condition and it's also fucking hot." Yeonju suggests causing Heerak to nod.

As the students decide to stay put, Yuna speaks up. "You think the other van would have reached the shelter by now?"

"I guess." Taeman replies.

"Waiting here is not gonna help us. I think some of us should go look for shelter." Youngshin suggests.

Heerak, Soyeon and Joonhee decide to stay back as the others get up.