Twelve

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

Everyone got out of their tents after dressing up in military uniforms. Chiyeol was recording everyone as they joked around.

Yuna felt weird in the military uniform. She had never thought she would ever wear one in her life.

Yuna stood next to Soyeon who flipped her hair as Chiyeol pointed the camera towards them.

"At least you can recognize good looks." Soyeon joked as Yuna scoffed looking at her friend in annoyance.

"Wah! You guys look like a couple!" Joonhee squealed as the attention of the students was shifted to Soocheol and Nara.

Soocheol was helping Nara with tieing her shoelace.

Yuna for some reason felt her heart break a little after seeing how Soocheol was looking at Nara. "Maybe he is nice to everyone." She thinks.

Ilha who saw his sister looking at Soocheol and Nara quickly went towards her pulling her away.

"Be honest with me. You like Soocheol right?" Ilha questioned his sister.

"I don't know. I am feeling very confused." Yuna sighs as she looks at her brother.

"Hurry up and understand your feelings before someone steals your man." Ilha says giving his sister advice.

"What your man?!" Yuna exclaims. "Don't talk to me about this again till I am sure." She says warning her brother running away.

Ilha looks at his sister who was running away with a sigh. "She likes him." He thinks.

That night Yuna was not able to sleep.

----------

It was the next morning, everyone was setting up their tents. Some were struggling and some were just playing around.

Yuna was placed with Nara and Soyeon. She wanted to stay away from Nara but this happened.

Soyeon was laying down inside while Nara and Yuna were fixing the tent.

"Yah! Do some work!" Yuna exclaimed looking at her friend.

"Dude I was stabbed. How do expect me to work?" Soyeon questioned as she sat up.

"It's been three weeks Cha Soyeon."

"It's okay I'll do her work." Nara says while looking at Yuna with a small smile

"Why don't you just leave?" Yuna heard Bora voice as she was exploring around the camp after finishing her work.

"Why?" Yuna then heard Aesol's voice.

"I am saying this for you idiot. What's good for you to stay here? Are you crazy for college? No. Whether it is college or not it could be dangerous if you stay here."