Twenty-three

3rd Person's life

3rd Person's life

"That idiot!" Bora groaned.

A gun shot is suddenly fired through the prison causing the students to flinch.

"What was that?"

The students started running towards the shot but stopped when another one was fired.

"Did Aesol let them?" Taeman questioned.

"I hope not." Yuna said through gritted teeth they both started running again.

Yuna ran forward with Taeman to where the prisoners were. Yuna and Taeman shared looks noticing that the prisoners had actually escaped. Jangsoo and Heerak quickly shut the doors.

"What are you doing?" The prisoner asked.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

Yuna pointed her gun towards the prisoners. "Shut!"

"Oh, she's a tough one!"

"She's my type." A prisoner laughed.

"I said shut that mouth of yours!" Yuna exclaimed as she gripped her gun tighter.

The others kids came forward as the prisoner got a hold of Aesol and bought her closer. "Let's go together if there is a war say hi to your friends."

"Do you not understand your place you assholes?"

"Let her go first." Youngshin demanded.

"Open the door first. You fucker!"

"We'll open it if you let her go!" Jangsoo ordered.

"Yah open it first then. Or your friend will die otherwise."

"Not if you die first!" Yuna said as she pointed her gun towards the prisoner who spoke, who pointed a gun towards Aesol.

"Drop your guns if you don't want your friend to die!"

The students except Yuna dropped their guns down as they held their hands up.

"Drop your fucking gun!" The prisoner pointed his gun towards Yuna as he glared at her.

"Yuna." Taeman whispered as the girl looked at his teary eyes before sighing and dropping her gun.

"Kneel down." The prisoner said as he turned his gun towards Aesol again.

The students widen their eyes at his command.

Aesol didn't listen making the prisoner kick the back of her leg making her drop to the floor.

"She's going to die because of you guys. You don't care huh?"

Yuna and Bora picked up their guns again as they pointed it towards the prisoners causing them to jump.

"Those fucking bitches, I said put your guns down!" The prisoner yelled.