Twenty-six

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

"It was me." Ilha said.

"What was you?" Yuna questioned.

"Soocheol and I have been manipulating the votes."

Taeman and Heerak ran over. "Are you serious?"

"Both Soocheol and I were scared at first and wanted to avoid it. But the more scared I become, the more angrier I felt. I wanted to kill all the spheres."

"What? You fooled us cause you wanted to catch the spheres?" Soonyi asked.

"Are you crazy?! What are you talking about?!" Heerak cried feeling betrayed by his best friend.

"I can see why you're angry-"

"Hey, Kwon Ilha!"

"Are you crazy?!"

"Hey, how could you two..." Youngshin replied.

"It's not something you and Soocheol can manipulate." Youngshin stepped in front of Ilha.

"It's all my fault. I suggested doing that...I only did it for you guys." Ilha said quietly.

"What?" Yuna stepped forward facing her brother. "You can't just..." Yuna shook her head. "You can't do that."

Heerak pushed Yuna aside punching Ilha in the face. He grabbed onto Ilha's jacket. "Who was it?? Who was it?! You fucking bastard!"

"Guys I'm sorry." Yoojung stepped forward.

Yuna sighed as she kneeled down next to her brother who looked at her with guilt plastered on his face.

Jangsoo stood next Yoojung making the kids widen their eyes.

"Were you'll in this together?!"

"Yoojung, Jangsoo. I didn't think you'd do this! Is this why you wanted to vote?!"

"I couldn't put all of us in danger!" Yoojung yelled.

"What are you talking about?!"

"Because the college entrance exams got cancelled." Dukjung suddenly said.

"What?" Everyone gasped as they turned their heads towards him.

"It's true. I guess the other units got radio message."

"You're lying right?" Youngsoo grabbed onto Dukjung. "There's no way the college entrance exams got cancelled. Come on! Tell me it's not true!"

"Youngsoo!" Dukjung pushed the boy away. "The college entrance exams were already over when those spheres fell. Does that matter now?"

"Fuck!" Youngsoo cried. "It matters more than my life right now! Do you know how I've been living my whole life? I need to pass! Stop lying!"

"Is it true the college entrance exams actually got cancelled?" Yuna asked. "We don't even get radio signals. Where did you hear that from?"