Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Night Palace.

A nightclub whose business scope and purpose can be seen from the name. Its decoration style is very much in line with the aesthetics of rich second-generation coal bosses, who even have gold-plated edging for toilet faucets. There were two rows of welcome girls in white shirts and black stockings standing at the entrance of the nightclub, wearing ten-centimeter black high-heeled shoes, and their short uniform skirts would cover their thighs.

As soon as the guest opened the door, he bowed at ninety degrees and shouted "Welcome" in a sweet voice, and then twisted his buttocks to lead him from the magnificent lobby to a road where the entire wall was pasted like an oversized mosaic, and the lights were flickering. In the corridor that can dazzle people's eyes, the sound of ghosts and wolves are constantly coming from the boxes on both sides. Until the end of the corridor, the dynamic DJ dance music is getting louder and louder, and the field of vision suddenly widens-young men and women who like clubbing stand on the dance floor Inside, in line with the deafening dj dance music, shaking their heads and raising their arms, the dancers in particularly cool and hot clothes stood on the stage and danced, which attracted howling whistles one after another. Shaking out all kinds of blinding lights, at first glance it looks like zombies on a dance floor are having a carnival.

Tao Mu looked at the group of demons dancing wildly on the dance floor, twisting their waists, swinging their hips, rubbing their chests and backs, and felt a little uncomfortable.

Before rebirth, Tao Mu was so obsessed with making trouble for Shen Yu that he had no energy to relax himself at all. Later, she was jointly blocked by Shen Yu's admirers, and had to quit the entertainment circle, and was brought by the elder brother of the Shen family to learn business. As a precocious and mature business prodigy, Shen Chen himself is an extremely strict and rigid person, he hates nightclubs, ktv and other entertainment places, and even strongly opposes his family members going in and out of such places.

In the few years when Tao Mu first returned to the Shen family, in order to please the Shen family, naturally he would not do anything that the Shen family did not like. Later, when she was expelled from the house by the Shen family, she was even more focused on revenge. Every day, he is either thinking about doing things or doing things, turning himself into a psychopath who suffers from bitterness and hatred, and forgets all entertainment activities.

Now that time is going backwards, Tao Mu quietly looks at the scene of demons dancing wildly on the dance floor, and he can't help but feel emotional - he just thinks that he was quite funny in his previous life. As soon as he met Shen Yu, he felt a demon in his heart, and his IQ plummeted like seeing a bullfight in a red cape.

[Is this the so-called protagonist halo? Whether it is a vicious cannon fodder or a big villain, as long as you meet the protagonist, your IQ will be infinitely lowered. Is the author unable to write a normal villain?]

Tao Mu's heart skipped a beat. After seven days of rebirth, the fragmented dream was finally pieced together, and Tao Mu basically accepted the fact that he had been reborn. However, the words and phrases that popped up in his mind from time to time still made him shudder and it was difficult to adapt.

Of course, even today, Tao Mu would not doubt that he has a mental illness. And judging from the summary of information constantly emerging in my mind-these words are probably evaluating a novel.

According to Tao Mu's speculation, it seems that the protagonist of the novel is Shen Yu, and he is the vicious cannon fodder used to promote the development of the plot and emotional interaction?

"Tao Mu, what are you thinking?" Da Mao put his arm on Tao Mu's shoulder, and shouted with a playful smile, "Which girl are you looking for? My buddy will help you chase it. It's your eighteenth birthday. Our goal is to let you say goodbye A virgin!"