Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Tao Mu slept until the next morning. When I woke up, I suddenly remembered what I seemed to have promised the night before.

"Promise to learn how to drive and test tickets with us!"

"Promise to sign up for a performance at the welcome party!"

"I answered a phone call and promised to have a video chat on the other side!"

Yes, that's it! Tao Mu quickly found the news he wanted amidst the real and fake responses.

Then he picked up his mobile phone and called his partner on the other side of the ocean again: "Brother Li, I think we need to discuss in detail what you said last night." After seven o'clock in the evening, still in the study Li Xiaoheng, who was reading the information inside, smiled slightly, picked up his mobile phone and walked to the French windows on the balcony, looking at the beautiful and spectacular skyscrapers outside the window, as well as his own figure reflected in the glass windows.

The usually cold and hard facial contours softened a lot under the mist of light and shadow, and there was a warm radiance in the dark eyes. He asked with a warm smile: "You were drunk last night, did you get a headache in the morning?"

"Ah?"

Did you get drunk late and delay things?"

"How was the market situation last night?"

"Everything is as you expected." Li Xiaoheng responded with a smile: "Don't worry too much. I just want to ask how your health is. Are you okay? I feel uncomfortable. If you feel uncomfortable, make yourself a glass of honey water to relieve it. Don’t think of me as Zhou Papi, who even asks my partners to go out for dinner or drink with friends. I will be sad.”

Li Xiaoheng A slightly softened voice came from the other end of the receiver, inexplicably coquettish. Tao Mu was shocked when he heard it, and explained embarrassingly: "I didn't mean that... I just think that we have agreed on things, but my side always has problems due to personal reasons—"

"That's something that can't be helped." Li Xiaoheng interrupted Tao Mu with a smile: "Who made the difference of twelve hours between the two of us. The working time on my side happens to be the rest time on your side. Speaking of which, Does this count as the furthest distance in the world?"

Tao Mu paused for a moment, and a little poem appeared in his mind inexplicably. He quickly shook his head, feeling that he was too drunk to wake up: "It should be counted. We are separated by two hemispheres."

Li Xiaoheng chuckled. The light ending sound drilled into Tao Mu's ears along the receiver. It was itchy as if scratched by a feather.

"Brother Li, thank you for your understanding." Tao Mu scratched his ears, adhering to the principle that many people don't blame politeness, he should apologize and express his position.

Then turn the topic to serious things: "...you said last night that adding the visual chat function to the communication section of Feixun.com is very good. But considering China's network environment, and Feixun.com now I'm afraid the rented server can't afford such traffic-consuming functions. Besides, Feixun.com has only me as a background maintenance staff so far. Of course, I have been hurrying to recruit programmers in the past two days. But even if I recruit people Come up, the two of us are separated by more than half the world, and we want to launch the video function. Can this network speed support it? Can’t it be stuck in PPT? And this kind of transoceanic video function requires too high-end professional skills, I also hold Can't stop."