Chapter 71

Chapter 71

The three stayed at Feixun headquarters for the whole afternoon. During the period, Tao Mu and Yun Yi enthusiastically introduced the functions and development status of each department of Feixun.com to Li Xiaoheng.

In the evening, Tao Mu took the initiative to pay for all the overtime employees to eat a takeaway meal from a five-star hotel. Then he took Li Xiaoheng and Yun Yi back to his small dwelling opposite Jingying.

"Brother Li said he wants to eat my home-cooked food. I'll show everyone that night." Tao Mu took the two of them to the fresh food supermarket outside the community. Seeing Tao Mu, the clerk's aunt immediately greeted Tao Mu warmly: "Isn't this Xiao Tao, who went out to buy vegetables again? If you ask me, there are not many boys like you who are hardworking and can cook. Whose daughter If I can find someone like you, it would be a blessing in eight lifetimes. By the way, there is a new mutton that came in today, which is very fresh. Would you like some?" Tao Mu smiled and greeted the clerk and aunt, and turned his head Ask Li Xiaoheng and Yun Yi: "Do you all eat mutton? Are you used to eating mutton?"

Yun Yi is a native of Yanjing, he likes to eat mutton. I have to go to Wenjuxiang twice a month. Although Li Xiaoheng is also from Yanjing, he went to country M to study at university after graduating from high school. After a few years, he didn't know if he was still used to eating mutton.

Li Xiaoheng smiled and said, "I don't usually eat mutton. But I believe in your craftsmanship."

Tao Mu was amused when he heard this, "Then don't worry. I'm good at craftsmanship." It's really not Tao Mu boasting, he can also be regarded as a closed disciple taught by Mr. Song. When it comes to cooking, he is really not afraid of anyone.

Under the enthusiastic introduction of the clerk, Tao Mu bought ten catties of lamb spine, two catties of lamb leg bones, a large piece of lamb and a lamb chop. I went to the seasoning section and bought a lot of seasonings such as tempeh, cinnamon, and cumin that I didn't have at home, and went to the vegetable section to choose a few handfuls of fresh vegetables. The three young men left the supermarket with two bags full of ingredients. Before going upstairs, Tao Mu went to the pharmacy and bought several large packages of Chinese herbal medicines such as Piperia, Shengdi, and Beiqi. Only then did I go home with a big bag and a small bag.

It was the first time for Yun Yi to come here. After entering the door, he walked around very freshly, and finally stood in front of the photo wall, expressing the same emotion as Li Xiaoheng: "Sure enough, Xiao Mu, you were so cute when you were young."

Tao Mu was packing the ingredients in the kitchen, and said with a smile: "What is cute? That is handsome. I was very handsome when I was young, and the nurses and aunts of our orphanage liked me very much. The neighbors also liked me. Our old man , I just saw that I am handsome, and my bones are strange since I was a child, so I want to accept me as a closed disciple. I also want to pass Song Ji to me." Yun Yi took off his coat and wanted to go into the kitchen to help. Tao Mu kicked him out: "You see, the kitchen is so big, can there be room for a third person?"

The second person standing in front of the faucet washing vegetables glanced at Yun who was standing at the door of the kitchen inexplicably. Yi: Who told you not to take advantage of the favorable terrain when you entered the house, but to wander around.