Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Li Xiaoheng did not mention the remuneration package to Tao Mu as his personal consultant. It's not that Li Xiaoheng is stingy, it's just that before the global economic situation becomes clearer, Li Xiaoheng feels that it would be a bit abrupt for Tao Mu to offer any price. Not quite right. And he also needs more time to observe Tao Mu's character-whether he can cooperate for a long time, or just discuss the matter as it stands, and finish everything at once.

Tao Mu himself didn't ask. His main purpose of befriending Li Xiaoheng is not to earn extra money every month. In fact, Tao Mu's friendship with Li Xiaoheng is more because he regards him as an investor who can be fooled in the future. After living a new life, Tao Mu understands the truth of long-term fishing for big fish, so he is not in a hurry.

From a certain point of view, the two seem to coincide with each other.

At the end of the dinner, Li Xiaoheng offered to send Tao Mu home. Tao Mu declined. Da Mao Xiaopang, who was finally freed from the dull dinner, fully demonstrated the outspokenness of young people who are too 2b. It's just a brainless chatter: "...No need, no need, it's not like sending the girl home after a date. There are so many of us, Brother Li, don't worry." With the flirtatiousness of

Luo Yang in front, it was nothing. The politeness of the question seems a bit ambiguous when Da Mao Xiaopang said so.

Li Xiaoheng looked at Tao Mu calmly, and found that he didn't care at all, so he couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. Tao Mu is a very talented young man in the financial field that he has met, and it can be seen from the short conversation that the two have very similar temperaments. Li Xiaoheng didn't want Tao Mu to feel offended because of these trivial matters.

Noticing Li Xiaoheng's gaze, Tao Mu smiled warmly and said, "Brother Li, don't worry, the two of them always speak freely." "

No." Li Xiaoheng smiled and explained: "They are very lively and very good. "

The most critical point in making friends with people is never to judge the other party's friends without authorization when they are not familiar with them. The so-called friendship is shallow and deep, social taboo.

It wasn't until Li Xiaoheng left in the car that Da Mao Xiaopang gasped loudly: "Oh my god, I'm really suffocating. This big brother Li is good everywhere, but he is too strict."

That's right, even though Li Xiaoheng was polite, gentle and gentle throughout the dinner, in the eyes of a prospective college student like Da Mao Xiaopang who had just left high school, Li Xiaoheng's speech and behavior were still too mature and restrained. The whole body exudes the majesty of the parents.

Tao Mu smiled slightly: "Let's go, let's go to the lottery with me."

Da Mao Xiaopang suddenly wondered: "Do you want to buy a lottery ticket?"

Tao Mu: "I just want to see it."

After rebirth, Tao Mu has been worrying about himself first pot of gold. Because he is familiar with financial history, Tao Mu originally wanted to make an idea on stocks and futures. However, the capital is too little, the market is too volatile, and short selling is not allowed in the country, so no matter how you move around, it is just a small fight to earn pocket money.

Although no matter how small a mosquito is, it is still meat, but for Tao Mu, he doesn't want to waste any time in living a new life. After all, his "vision" has only a ten-year shelf life. In order to live up to the memories of the past ten years, Tao Mu searched his brains and searched for information on the Internet every day to find business opportunities. But he didn't expect that when he saw the news reports about the Olympic Games, a few [Book Reviews] suddenly flashed in his mind.