Chapter 9

Chapter 9

In July in H town, the temperature has already reached more than 40 degrees. Even in the early morning, when the sun shines, the room is too hot. If you sleep with the windows open, there will be a breeze mixed with the voices of people—all of them are the chattering noises of extra performers who were waiting downstairs at four o'clock in the morning.

Da Mao, who fell asleep in the middle of the night, closed his eyes, swung his arm vigorously, and slammed the pillow against the window sill. The half-opened windows closed in response. Xiaopang on the other bed also complained in a daze: "...I knew it was such a trouble, so I didn't live here at the beginning."

I decided to rent this place because the dormitory is close to the scenic spot and the service department. The place where the group performers are waiting for the show is downstairs. When there is no show, just go downstairs. It sounds very convenient.

However, convenience is sometimes equal to trouble. For example, a residential building that is very close to the morning market and night market is convenient when visiting the market, but other than that, it is also noisy enough.

Tao Mu also got off the bed. He was originally a man who could not even hear thunder when he was asleep. After returning to Shen's house, she started to have a nervous breakdown, and would wake up at the slightest sign of trouble. After being kicked out of the house by Shen's family again, she couldn't sleep all night long. After reliving his life, Tao Mu not only added ten years of memory out of thin air, but also brought back this stinky problem.

"Since you can't sleep, get up. Are you going to wait for the show today?" Tao Mu walked into the bathroom with his slippers on. After washing up, he went into the kitchen again, took a few eggs from the refrigerator and put a box of fresh milk on the stove.

Da Mao closed his eyes, trying very hard to get back to sleep. It's a pity that there was a lot of noise outside, and the more I lay down, the more refreshed I was, so I could only sit up angrily: "Why wait for the show. Aren't we two still acting in "Zixiao"? Does Fatty Liu dare to drive us away?" He If he dares, I will release his fruit photo.

Tao Mu poured the milk into the milk pot and turned on the stove: "It's not what you said yourself. You don't like working on the production team of "Zi Xiao", don't you want to do it?"

"We are an angry production team. To please investors, Actually pushing you to take the blame. But you don't leave, if the two of us leave, won't you be the only one left? How can it be possible!" Xiaopang crossed his legs on the bed and said decently: "The three of us The two must be together. Go in and go out together, advance and retreat together."

"Isn't he just an investor!" Da Mao got angry when he heard it, and walked around behind Tao Mu like a big dog, chattering: "Brother Mu, we Seriously. How about we find the crew by ourselves. Which book is pleasing to the eye and just say it, I will call my dad later and ask him to invest in it. When the time comes, I will praise you as the number one male, and I will be the one with Xiaopang Two males and three males, go to the Film Academy to find a few beautiful girls. Let’s make our own films and make money, so we won’t suffer from the plywood.”

“Return to plywood.” Tao Mu smiled: “You know what plywood is, Just talk nonsense?"

Disliked that Da Mao was getting in the way behind him, Tao Mu patted Da Mao's head with his backhand, and pushed him away: "Don't be crazy. You think filming is so easy. There is no way to rush in, and you will lose money." Believe it or not, you want to go bankrupt and want to jump off a building? Uncle, it’s not easy to earn some money, so don’t worry about wasting money. Don’t worry, wait until I get to know more people and straighten out the rules, and we will definitely establish ourselves Film and television company. At that time, as you said, if you want to be the male lead, you can be the male lead, and if you want to choose the female lead, you can choose the female lead."