Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Da Mao Xiaopang came back before dinner. As early as the first time Tao Mu joined the team of "The Legend of Heroes", the two invited the production producer of the crew to have a meal and set up a relationship. In addition to hoping that the production producer could take care of Tao Mu more in details, they also wanted to get Tao Mu to be on the crew. shooting schedule. The purpose is to ensure that the two of them can clean up the rental house before Tao Mu leaves work. In case Tao Mu comes back and nags them.

But today Tao Mu came back early. Da Mao Xiaopang couldn't help being a little surprised, and also a little guilty of being caught sloppy: "Why did you come back so early today?"

Tao Mu was sitting at the table reading a book-financial current affairs are related to regulations, especially futures. The time point before his death in his previous life was 2018. The financial market is inherently unpredictable, and ten years is enough for domestic and international financial markets and policy environments to undergo earth-shaking changes. The policies and regulations he is familiar with are of no use at this moment. If he cannot get familiar with the current rules of the game as soon as possible and act arbitrarily based on empiricism, he will make big mistakes if he is not careful.

So after Tao Mu was reborn, he began to consciously review these "old and rotten" knowledge, combined with practical operations, to slowly make up for his own deficiencies. On the one hand, it is to make money, and on the other hand, it is also to ensure that when Li Xiaoheng consults him again, Tao Mu's suggestions will not become a joke full of mistakes because of some inappropriate memories. Thereby reducing the weight of cooperation in Li Xiaoheng's mind.

In order to play the role of killer Wuming well before, Tao Mu spent a lot of time honing his fighting scenes. The progress of reading materials is not to say stagnant, and the efficiency is not high. Now that he was fired from the crew of "The Legend of Heroes", Tao Mu has time to study finance. He is going to take a relevant practice certificate, and systematically familiarize himself with the most basic current policies and regulations. In addition, it is to continue to practice in the retail market.

On the other hand, Tao Mu is still obsessed with his first pot of gold. He has already found more than a dozen gambling platforms with a good reputation and a large scale on the Internet. Just wait for the opening of the Olympic Games to spend money to buy peripherals.

There are too many things to do, and Tao Mu really doesn't have time and energy to waste on being angry, which is useless. The vent just now was the extreme of his emotional exposure.

"Director Zhao informed me that the role of Killer Wuming will be replaced. So starting today, I don't have to go to the crew."

"What?" Da Mao Xiaopang thought he didn't understand: "What did you say? The crew of "The Legend of Heroes" I don’t need you anymore? Why, haven’t you guys already signed the contract? You’ve been in the group for more than ten days, and you’ve even finished taking makeup photos, okay?”

They also reposted it on Weibo, and a lot of facial expressions The girls and some of the face-controlled Shufens were screaming excitedly under Weibo.

"So they also gave me a lot of liquidated damages in accordance with the terms of the contract." Tao Mu turned around and looked at Da Mao Xiaopang: "Director Zhao specially asked the financial manager to pay me six times the liquidated damages, ten times the liquidated damages. 20,000, plus the 20,000 that was given at the time of signing the contract, in less than half a month, he earned 140,000, which is quite a lot."

This is also the compensation plan that he and Zhao Dao decided temporarily after discussing it—it was originally only 30,000 yuan. double liquidated damages. But Director Zhao was really reluctant to part with Tao Mu's amazing fighting moves. Just embarrassed to speak. Tao Mu saw Zhao Xin's entanglement, and before leaving, he offered to make a deal with Zhao Xin. He suggested that Zhao Xin pay three times the liquidated damages to buy out his previous filming videos, so that in the post-editing, some middle shots, distant shots and close-up shots that he shot without showing his face or height can be added to the film.