Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Tao Mu's martial arts skills are basically well-known after this period of publicity. In order to test Tao Mu's upper limit, Cheng Baodong and Wang Boyuan not only asked Tao Mu to do a set of sword moves according to the guidance of the martial arts teacher during the audition, but also let Tao Mu play freely, performing several sets of fan-based martial arts moves.

Because the hero played by Wang Boyuan's main weapon in the movie is a fan besides the sword.

Fortunately, Tao Mu had learned "Eighteen Martial Arts" (Tai Chi, Tai Chi Fan, Cracking Whip, etc.) when he accompanied Lao Songtou in morning exercises in his previous life, otherwise he really couldn't cope with Cheng Baodong's endless performance requirements.

After the audition, Wang Boyuan, who was sitting next to Director Cheng, applauded without hesitation in front of everyone in the crew, and before Cheng Baodong announced the audition result, he couldn't wait to solicit votes for Tao Mu: "I think our little brother's performance is very good. Great. What do you think, Director Cheng?" Both

Cheng Baodong and Wang Boyuan graduated from Jingying. There are two of them, one from 98 and the other from 2001, one is a director and the other is an actor. When Cheng Baodong was in graduate school, Wang Boyuan happened to be an undergraduate student. The two of them are a pair of tacit cooperation partners in school. Basically, in the stage plays directed by Cheng Baodong, Wang Boyuan will be chosen as the leading actor. This tacit understanding lasted until the two graduated. Cheng Baodong made his name in the domestic director circle, and Wang Boyuan also squeezed into the second-tier top actor with the company's support. Taking advantage of the trend, he became Cheng Baodong's queen hero again. Then under Cheng Baodong's training, he was honored to win the Golden Crow Award for Best Actor. Now he is also a big actor.

With such a relationship, there is no need to talk about the friendship between the two. According to gossip paparazzi, the two lived next to each other in the capital. When the two male owners were filming outside, the female owners would even go shopping and walk their dogs together.

So Wang Boyuan rushed to keep people before Cheng Baodong made his statement, and Cheng Baodong didn't feel offended by his directorial authority, he just glanced at his old partner with a half-smile, and then looked at Tao Mu solemnly: "Your performance is good. I remember you once said that you wanted to concentrate on your studies after school and not take on dramas. For this reason, you have rejected the signing invitations of several brokerage companies one after another.

There are many old big companies among them. Is there such a thing?" Tao Mu was slightly taken a back. Unexpectedly, the first question Cheng Baodong asked him had nothing to do with this audition. But he still nodded sincerely: "Yes." Hearing Tao Mu's answer, Cheng Baodong sneered: "It's the end of July now. The registration time for new students of Jingying this year is August 26th. The filming period is half a year. If you succeed in the audition, you will have to stay on the set for at least two months. How do you plan to arrange this time?" Tao Mu can be sure that Cheng Baodong is not hostile to himself, but also biased.

Wang Boyuan frowned, and without waiting for Tao Mu to speak, he directly helped out: "What kind of problem is this? If it's a big deal, report it. I won't participate in the military training. Anyway, there will be no classes during the military training. Don't be so serious, old Cheng, to scare the little one." What about the child?"